• Good morning

would it be possible to create a 3gold button for the gem market to group all the gems at once like already done with troop recruitment

the vast majority of players have between 100 and 300 castles so the grouping of stones takes a long time

for example 3 gold coins for players who have a maximum of 150 castles is equivalent to 4 gold coins for players who have more than 150 castles

I think everyone will agree with me, Damoria would make money and players would save a lot of time.

I've asked for this in the past but it never came to fruition so I'm asking again today.

• Official Post

hello Chemilla,

This is not as easy as it seems. Do you want to ship all gemstones? Or do you want to be able to ship per type (diamond, ruby, emerald)? Do you want to exclude certain castles from sending the gems? (like your main castle, where you need gems to activate the Philosopher's stone).

And if there are more gems than fit in the treasury, will they be lost and should there be a warning?

What do you think of this adjustment of your idea:

The trading master gets a gemstone colleague. You can hire him and he will ensure, during the hired time, that the type of gemstones you select are shipped from the castles you select to the castle of your choice. The gemmaster will stop sending when the treasure chest is full .

• any idea is very good to take just with this we will save a lot of time, this does not prevent us in the near future from making a modification according to the feelings of the players

in addition some players will activate the 25 and 10% bonus in addition to precious stone production, me personally I stopped it I was losing too much emerald and ruby