• hello. how are you?

i am an alien and i take 20 % of your production.

i think it is unfair. 10% sounds better. :thumbup:

the best part is that we are everywhere and we are taking away ressources all the time.

all the time on everyplanet you control. :thumbup:

so my issues are that in si2 too many aliens take too much and are production negative everywhere and everytime.

there is like no end to them and on every planet i have everytime i log in i see 20 % less.

so i want to reduce the lifespan of the alien colonies or the ratio of taking a tenth like a pharaoh from his farmers or his slaves.

we are already through with the slave system. we are at the space travel era.

• so my issues are that in si2 too many aliens take too much and are production negative everywhere and everytime.

there is like no end to them and on every planet i have everytime i log in i see 20 % less.

so i want to reduce the lifespan of the alien colonies or the ratio of taking a tenth like a pharaoh from his farmers or his slaves.

we are already through with the slave system. we are at the space travel era.

So why dont you just attack them & destroy? It is usually require 20-30 attacks to eliminate alien planet to 0.

More interesting question is why they usually attacking with 180-300+ millions of destroyers (this is enormously big quantity)?

I dont understand which factors influence on quantity of alien strenght (ships quantity).

• Enrage attacks are based on your points, but they are calculated that you never (or in almost no case) can defeat them by your self.

You need a 2nd player who intercepts the alien fleet which lands on the alien planet after (hopefully) a not successful attack on you.

Thanks Dschibait, but this is Impossible, there is only Dark Queen have enough fleet to intercept 180 millions of Destroyers (and possibly Andyxl, but with huge losses). In another attacks I've seen (200kk+ 300kk+ )

"intercepts the alien" - how long alien fleet staying on planet after attack? And where can I find correct flight calculator (as only have old http://www.si-master.com/intercept which works incorrectly for SI2)

Edited 2 times, last by Hyperion ().

• Official Post

There is the Bald_Eagle tool, which works for SI2

there are no informations how long aliens stay on planet, you have to find that out ;)

finally, the idea is that a smaller player gets the enrage which you intercepts later ...

if you are the player starting the enrage, you need a player who is big enough for that - maybe thats not an option

• Thanks for hint (now please delete this thread ^^ )