• hello to all team damoria as a player

I would like to have your opinion on the meat fest, I have the impression that the meat fest is not working this year, in the meat top 10 no player in the top 10 military, in the top 20 only 2 player you top 10 military is a player you top 20 military

of course it's summer vacation but that's the case every year I think what's missing are bonuses for the first 3 as well as the top 10 is the top 20 with free spells special castles town improvements holy land to build on the castles is on the baldurs see gold

a small improvement would be good with the master butcher is that we can activate it for 2 hours 12 hours 24 hours maybe adding 8 hours would be good because 8 hours often corresponds to a working day or a night's sleep

the meat event is good in summer because damoria is dormant in summer because everyone is on vacation or outside when the weather is nice except this year

I would also like there to be more events during the year short events of a weekend or a week to make the game more attractive throughout the year, not necessarily need to do new event just do them more often

here I would like to have a maximum of opinion the goal would be to make evolve the events so that that interests a maximum of player is thus to make the game more active. the opinion of the players is very interesting for the damoria team

Cordially

• Last year some players cried the event is too big. But i miss the crusade.

Mage energy event also would be fine 🙂

And there was a lottery for gold buyers 😉

I dont like to attack bandits cause nowadays i play on smartphone most of the time and there it takes too much time and makes absolutely no fun, without bandits this event isnt really nice ... The butcher should have more output ;)

• Last year some players cried the event is too big. But i miss the crusade.

Mage energy event also would be fine 🙂

And there was a lottery for gold buyers 😉

I dont like to attack bandits cause nowadays i play on smartphone most of the time and there it takes too much time and makes absolutely no fun, without bandits this event isnt really nice ... The butcher should have more output ;)

I completely agree with you, more small events is a lottery would be good, energy is easy for everyone, even on the phone, on the other hand, bandits on the phone, it's almost impossible, that's also why I don't do it. not