• good evening

this evening I connect and I realize that my amber castles have been used on one of my baldurs, here is position 352/631 this must have been done in the afternoon, surely a bug in any case it does not don't come from me :huh: :huh: :huh:

can you please give me back my amber castles so that i can put it on a wanted castle

in addition to the bug

I thought it was impossible to use it on a baldurs is in addition the baldurs should have had 1100 lands while it has 1057 lands (this was the lands of the baldurs before the bug)

Cordially

law

ID 187

• I wanted to use my amber transformation on (370|704) I don't know how it was used on one of my baldurs, if you can either give me back my ambers and I use them directly on (370|704) either you manage to move the transformations directly to (370|704) .

made as simple as possible for you

Cordially

• Official Post

Can you write this please to the support; we have a support queue where it wasn't fair if i take your post here in middle or something, just to don't forget you.

but, i will want to know how this can happen, can you ask your vacation substitution if he/she use it?

There is no bug where this is randomly upgraded; someone used it in your account (and you know that account sharing is forbidden.

so, feel free to explain that to me; we will check logs for Vacation logins and also other logins

• hello

I will create a support ticket

I'm going to ask my holiday substitute but he would never have done that!!

I'm the only one playing with my account

on your side you get to know what time the amber castles has been activated??? because I'm sure it wasn't activated when I logged in, yesterday morning I couldn't activate it yet so it happened between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.

• my RV tells me that he went to my account yesterday but he only remembers what time it is, on the other hand he did not activate anything he was not even aware of this transformation

I made a ticket as you asked me

Cordially

• in any case everything has been updated and I thank you, I hardly used this improvement on the desired castles!!

I want to thank you for your answers, your speed is especially for this improvement!!

wishing you a good end of the year is that you find us new improvements in 2023 ;) ;)

cordialy