• While playing, I come up with ideas to improve the game from time to time. This is couple of them. You can comment how you like it, maybe then they can be added into game. This are mainly ideas about SI2 since I don't really play SI1, but maybe some of them will work for both versions.

Remember to click on pictures to see them in full size!

:!: 1. Add planet name next to coordinates. For example in the list on the right where you can see all your fleets in move and upcoming attacks. If that list would be too wide with planet names then maybe at least add it to the popup. Same thing about all reports, there is also no planet name there. I all the time have to check the list of my planets and search the planet number there, it's really frustrating. As I saw there is something like that in SI1 already:

:!: 2. More high level aliens . It's suggestion for SI2 where probably all small players got x100 speed bonus. Getting first milion points (so getting into AZ 15, and aliens AZ 5) it's like couple of days (at least it's how long it took me). So almost 100% of server population is interested in attacking 5 star aliens, and sadly when I look for them I can see that most of them is 1-4 star which is probably desirable on slow servers where it takes longer time to get first milion points.
    It also depends how aliens system is made. If there is 100% certainty that we will always find a level 5 alien somewhere then there is no problem, but if there can be situation where we don't have single 5 star alien then I think it's not good. (I'm still researching this aliens spawn mechanism)

:!: 3. Fleet templates. As I play pretty active and send a lot of attacks, recycles. It would be awsome if I could send preset fleets. For example I farm Spacia planets with 50 transmitters every time. Then I would just click a planet in galaxy view and pick which template fleet I want to use. Something like this (example from other game that got that system):

That is how you set template: , and this is how you use it from map view: pasted-from-clipboard.png

In SI, the template would probably have to include not only the number of ships but also the type of flight like "attack", "recycle", "spy" (this three are probably only important, other aren't spammed a much) and event flights could be there too, so you just give players possibility to fit templates to their needs. It also (sadly for me) could be premium option for ultraplasma.

:!: 4. Spy reports in other mail tab. I don't know about other players (pls comment guys) but my mail box looks like this:

The "Fleet reports" tab is probably most unused tab in whole mail box. Most of the messages there are actually redundant. And we only look there when we want to find something specific. In my opinion, only reports of spying by other players can be useful. And this reports are lost in the thicket of the rest. Maybe would be better if enemy spy reports would show up in "spy reports" tab? Here I would really like to hear other players cause maybe only me is getting little spying from players so the seem important for me, I also can see who is active what hours. So for now I just search the "Fleet reports" table with ctrl + F to get this report.

:!: 5. Teleport fleet without teleport activation. I do not see any practical benefit from activating teleporters so I think that this is some game design mystake. Every day I teleport through all my planets to get resources in one place and it's exhausting to with every teleport change the planets to activate te portal on both of them. What's happening now is when you activate te portal the "T" letter shows up next to planet name and if you pick flight from planet with opened portal to second planet with opened portal then there is new flight option "Teleportation" to pick from list:

Wouldn't be easier if it would work like that:
    You want to send a flight. If start planet, and target planet both got Teleport building at least level 1 then the "Teleportation" option shows up at the bottom. No activation needed. Already game must check if portals are activated on both planets, but it can just check if there are portal buildings on both of them. In reality it may be hard to do if game is bad designed and changing this would require a lot of work.

Final thoughts:

This is just couple of ideas that came in my mind while playing the game. This my personal thoughts and I understand that everybody can have different opinion that I would love to know about. These changes are intended to make the gameplay easier for players and make the game faster and more fun.

Good luck in space <3

PS. sorry for all spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language and the text is quite long :(