• hello this morning I launched the +50% troop production (24 hours) on my castles but it does not work but it removes my 30 meats each time

if you look at it indicates that I activated it on about 150 castles while I only activated it on 91 castles ;( ;( ;(

can look at the bug is giving me back all the missing meats please :) :)

Cordially

loic

ID 187

• I just counted everything

I activated the +50% troop production (24 hours) on 89 castles or 2670 meats

I activated the +100% base resource production (24 hours) on 12 castles, i.e. 240 meats

2670+240=2910 meat

102 activations since midnight following the update , I went to meat party bonus to count everything

this counts me about twice as much meat

• the castles works well but as you will see on my account I only have

I activated the +50% troop production (24 hours) on 89 castles or

I activated the +100% base resource production (24 hours) on 12 castles

either 102 activations is you confirming 176 activations so we can see that there are 74 activations that do not appear on my account

it would be necessary to resume since this morning 8 am the 74 activations which did not work but which took the meat well

• Official Post

i saw that on some castles you enabled the bonus twice - i don't know how you do that; thats what, what you have to tell me - but i still ask for castles / names or coordinates of them to see exactly what happend.

You say "there is something missing" and i ask you "where" - and you answer "somewhere" ... thats not how bug reports are working

• thank you you understood what you i was talking about. indeed the bonus was activated twice on the same castles when this is impossible and you confirm it to me thank you

when I activate a bonus on a castle it does not give me the coordinates of the castle so I did not know which castle it was activated twice I think only you can find out which castle

I can give you contact details to help you but I don't know if the bug took place on his castles

151|536

208|240

208|181

190|216

210|238

but if we have 74 activations in excess while I did 102 activations then we know that the bug took place on the 89 castles where I made an activation is therefore it has doubled the activations on some of the 89 castles or I activated either the troop or resource bonus

• Official Post

i maybe find a problem of that but when you now give me some "maybe" coordinates thats not what i need ... if you see this problem happening again, we can look into that specific castle - but when you activate a bonus on a castle 2 or 3 or 4 times, why you not first creatre a ticket that i can look into why this isnt activated correctly?

i tried one thing, if this is now working and you don't get this possibility again (to buy something multiple times), i will go over our logs and will find out how many players has this kind of problem

• thank you, keep me informed, tomorrow morning when the bonuses are finished I will test it on 2 or 3 castles with the coordinates and I will keep you informed if the bug is still there.

how are you going to give me back all his used meat by activating the bonus twice??? because if 74 activations x 50 meats have been done, this still represents 3700 meats, this is a large sum

Cordially

• I just did a test on 2 castles is the bug is still watching it ;(

(370|704)

2022-08-07 15:19:35

obtain bonus: +100% base resource production (24 hours)

(370|704)

2022-08-07 15:19:30

obtain bonus: +100% base resource production (24 hours)

this deducted 40 meat from me and did not activate the bonus

in addition to the 3700 meats this morning you have to add the 40 meats of the test

cordialy

• Official Post

but in 5s you didn't reload the page - you enabled it, it wasn't shown that it is finally enabled and you clicked it again - correct?

could you reload the page, and if its not shown again, dont buy it, let me know that i can watch that exact state (is it not in our database, false data or something else) - dont buy it again please

• Official Post

ok, i looked into that and i noticed a problem (what could cause something like that) - for me, i enabled about 30 bonuses and anything works good.

I changed this event script a bit, now let see if this changed it - if you noticed again that there is no bonus enabled, just try to logout and login again (maybe this works) - what i also done is a reset of a cache after 1min; means just wait a minute, if the bonus is enabled, fine (also tell me this) - normally the cache should be resetted with enabling the bonus.

so long short - if you notice again a problem don't buy it again, just let me know here :)

• I thank you for his information, I confirm that the 2 resource bonuses on the 2 test castles are activated.

I just did the test on 2 castles with the troop bonus and I confirm that the problem is solved, it did not work right away I had to empty the cache and when I reconnected the bonus was active :thumbup:

can you give me back the 2700 missing meats??? I would really appreciate it because I had to attack a lot of bandit camps to get them :P :P

Cordially

loic

• Hello

I wanted to thank you for all your work, you were very quick and understanding.

maybe in the future to fix a bug more quickly on the bonuses that we activate on a castle, there could be the coordinates of the castles at the end of the bonus phase.

example :

obtain bonus: +100% base resource production (24 hours) (370|704)

like that if it does not work we know directly on which castles the bug has taken place