• hello

for a week when I go to raw materials it is possible for me to see only the first 39 castles it is impossible for me to see the whole account, it is problematic to know where I am in my recruitment and in my resources. :(

can you look please :)

ID 187

• Official Post

Hello,

Damoria has a Grouping system (these 5 colored balls you see on the top right menu)

You can give any of your castles a combination of groups ... Just an example how this could be set up:

All resource castles => green

All troop production castles => blue

All strategy castles (without functions) => yellow

When going to this raw material pages you can now select no groups (all groups are gray) => you will see any castle of yours (also these they are not grouped)

You could select just the green group (ball) => you will see any of your resource castles

You could deselect the green and select the blue => you will see all your troop production castles

You could select the blue and the green and you see all resource and troop produciton castles.

When you select a group its important to understand that any castle which hasn't assigned to this group will not listed anymore.

Thats the case here for you - you selected the blue group, and any castle is listed (in your case 39) which is assigned to blue

so its not a bug - this is how damoria is working since about 10 years or so.

regards

Dschibait