• hello G O

there are still some problems that remained

ID 723

plain: retro

1 °) when you probe from G 1 to G 7 to the left or right of your planet there is no problem

on the other hand in G 8 on the 1st system we are upside down on the map

2 °) could you change the << and >> either on the map or on the game because the 2 are upside down and are not in the good sense of the game

3 °) could you put a tab or say a white rectangle where you could put the numbers you want on the EVENTS, as you did for the emblems

4 °) and last thing ... we have 1,400 / 1,400 for the uni colors as gifts oki

there are also the multi-gifts ... oki

on the other hand once we have made the uni-colors as gifts and that we continue to do well we can no longer collect 5 gifts with 1 probes ... logical but just 1 gifts

THEN there is a big problem because it is necessary to send at least 10 times 1 probes to collect 1 colored gifts

could you see it all

if not at the level of the game it is very reactive compared to before and that is when more interesting for us

thank you

AFO

regards ...

AFO

• to prove what i said i made screen prints

1st

board.bitmeup.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/1387/

2nd

So it shows that I have sent 1 probe on the planet 7/03/04 or there was a red gift .......... I sent 1 probe and I must only receive 1 gift instead of 5, since I made the 1.400 ..... therefore logically so my counter which is 267 on the 1st photo should go to 268

he has nothing at all while the red gift has disappeared

I hope this will save you some time to understand what I'm saying

AFO

through the event flight “Santa flight”. Here you can collect the “gift color” that the planet has as a style.

• every day you can do 200 Santa flights. For these first 200 flights you will receive 5 gifts of the corresponding color each time.
    • You can then continue to collect gifts with the Santa flight. But you only have a 50% chance to collect a gift of the color!

This information is, in fact, slightly wrong. Instead of 200 flights per day you can do 1400 flights per week. But the principle remains true. After you collected the 1400*5 gifts, you have a 50% chance of collecting another one. So you counter might go up to 268, but might not.

• sorry to disappoint you badeagle but you are in the WRONG ...

ok, once we reach 1.400 we can only collect 50% of the gifts ok

2021-12-16 21:47:49 Santa-Flight System: 07:03:04

You have already claimed this gift!

so explain that to me because I sent back 1 probe to see and here is the message I got but I NEVER EVER had the 1 st message that told me

You have successfully collected gifts!

so there is a problem

AFO

• This is not what you claimed before:

So it shows that I have sent 1 probe on the planet 7/03/04 or there was a red gift .......... I sent 1 probe and I must only receive 1 gift instead of 5, since I made the 1.400 ..... therefore logically so my counter which is 267 on the 1st photo should go to 268

he has nothing at all while the red gift has disappeared

You sent your probe to the gift planet and received... nothing. Because of the 50% chance.

If you sent another probe to the same planet, of course it will tell you that you already visited this planet before. You cannot simply try to defeat the 50% rule by sending two probes. You must find another gift planet first.

• Official Post

i don't think that this is true ... you see your log below the package shop on this event page (click on the gifts) ... there you have so many 1 gift entries.

finally, your questions here, also your first post, shows me that you don't understood the santa flight after these 1400 gifts ...

if you still be sure that this is a bug, than tell me some more informations:

1. tell me the time frame where you tried that ... taking 10 random flights which you done in the last days and tell me that these 10 are not "working" isn't the right way

2. tell me exactly the start=>end of these 10 flights you have done

3. list the exact results for each of these 10 flights.

and finally, yes its stil randomized, so its not so that you have to get 5 out of 10 ... could be also 3 of 10 or 7 of 10

Its just luck.

regards

Dschibait

• ok i did not understand the gifts ... meculpa

and for the other small problems (the 1 ° - 2 ° - and 3 °) of my first post

could you see if there is a possibility to do something

AFO

• Official Post

first, this is a discussion section, and not a bug section - but lets see.

we will look into that but the direction of these arrows on the map are not important at all ... it is just a display error and makes no difference if this is showing in the reverse direction (what you mean with "up side down" ? are these showing up/down or did you me in the reverse direction?)

• let me explain

2°)

when you go to a system where your planet is the left arrows make you go up a G and the right arrows make you go down while on the map the arrows make you do the opposite

<< get on the game

<< scroll down on the map