• Hello

I'm glad the forum is working again !!

I wanted to make an update on the problems still existing since the change of server:

I therefore confirm that it takes 7 minutes to recruit from the 100 castles with the 3 gold, sometimes it does not work at all

when we write a message we have to wait about 1 minute for the letters to finally be written

when we click to build or demolish a building we often have to wait 10 to 15 seconds

in the list of gray castles we often have to refresh the pages page so that the gray castles appear in the list

on the home page, before connecting or once connecting it no longer appears the message of the announcements of damoria

this is what I noticed

cordially

• Official Post

we know that - i have to rebuild that / have to rewrite it, that the performance will be better.

but this feature is planned, that you can play and it runs in the background - right now, it shouldn't block other activities on damoria - my tests also shows that i get a longer time (but not 7mins); this depends on the activities i do paralllel.

• thank you for this answer

it takes 7 minutes to recruit from the 100 castles, a friend of mine needs 23 minutes

if other players have different times please say it here it may help Dschibait

cordially

• Good evening

we thank you for the recruitment bug which is solved, I saw a small problem but this is minor when we recruit the team does not have the green light to light up yet the recruitment has been carried out but this is just a question green point

cordially

• first of all congratulations on the forum !! it takes shape

with friends we did some recruitment tests with the 3or, times are changing

this morning 1 minute 22 seconds

tonight 1 minute 45 seconds

may be more players to connect which increases the time

cordially

• Official Post

explained a bit more:

the "job" is started at a full minute on our servers (so if you start it at XX:00, you have to wait for the next run about 60s)

if a job needs longer than 60s, a 2nd job isn't started.
    means if there are many players who want to use the button, than it may happend that you have to wait for 2mins or longer.