• Hello

here I can finally connect !! but alas I lost my whole fleet

I think that since the problem does not come from me the administrator will give me back my fleet !! because spending so much time on the game is spent so many thousands of euros is to see everything disappear during the universe which has disappeared this is really horrible

awaiting your response I wish you a very good end of the afternoon

• I can not be connected all day is therefore see your messages, it is not me who hid my world is why I was not able to connect is therefore protect my fleet, because of that I have lost everything is now all the players attacking me I find it sad when the error does not come from me

if if I think I have spent several thousand euros because if you look closely I spend between 150 and 300 euros at each event that times the number of events per year has been that for more than 12 years !!! I don't even want to calculate it would scare me

well, the fact that I spend 1 euros or 500 thousand euros has nothing to do with it, the fact is that I lost everything in a few hours following the bug in the display of the buildings which started every time I did so. closed, so I had to disconnect is when I wanted to reconnect my world no longer existed, I thought that by warning you you would have put a kind of truce on my account while we resolve the problem which would have been normal but you didn't is i lost everything this is really a shock to me is if you watch every day i'm online i never miss a game day is i even play several hours a day a your game therefore for me to lose everything hurts me very badly, is why I ask you to give me back my fleet before destruction.

awaiting your reply

• Official Post

again, there was NO bug ... you can disable an universe by clicking the star-icon in the universe selection for that universe. Try it yourself.

so, if you want to report another problem with speedup or teleporter, its important to write your userID and universe.

btw, this (dark blue) board section is for Spaceinvasion classic, you play right now in spaceinvasion 2 - these are 2 different games.

• for the disappeared universe I am going to make a ticket, I understood what you told me to reactivate it in the visual but because of that which does not come from me I lost all my fleet it is hard to conceive when the error is not from me

for the teleporter I will make a ticket because it is impossible to move my troops since it does not recharge !!

I don't see where my ID is

for the si2 forum thank you for giving me the link

cordially

• Official Post

this is the SI2 board:
    https://board.bitmeup.com/si2

your userid is in the settings area here, just click the cogwheel and on the first page on top section.

finally, no one can change your setting on the startpage... im pretty sure that you mis-clicked on the star and thats it; but if you can validate that there is a bug (and show that to us) than we can talk about a fleet reset.

• Thank you for your reply

where I am not happy is where you have to make efforts when a player complains of a bug is if this bug to endanger are armed or his fleet you have to block the account while watching the problem with the player, this avoids any inconvenience of the 2 parts

I would like to see your answer is that my connection unblocks my account that would have avoided that I lose all my fleet !!! I think you don't realize the days and weeks to spend building this fleet is which disappeared in just 2 attacks when I couldn't log in and I had to report it to you

now i guess you will never give me back my fleet even if it cost you nothing

• Official Post

like i say - i answered you 3mins after your 2nd post.... i thought that you are online. If you are not, and than you should write something like "please place me in vacation mode"
    where i should know that you are not able to look into your account for about the rest of the day?!

and also again - its not a bug - when you delete 10 files on your PC - is this also a windows bug?
    You disabled the universe by clicking the star icon, dont know if this was you clicked that or your cat or your dog or your bird or someone in your family - finally, its so...

we got so many stuff explained why someone lose the fleet; in spaceinvasion most cases where loosing a fleet is caused by a problem or fault; i feel with you, with loosing the fleet which you build up so many days and i also know that this is sad and annoying.