• Seit heute 01.09.2021 gilt 100 NS / 30 GS wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe.

Beside that : Ich hätte auch gerne mehr GS Rekrutierung hehe. :P

Gruss
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

Ja mehr als auf den Post hinweisen kann ich auch nicht:

Thread: Änderungen und Bugfixes

• die Limitierung der Baldurs und Normalen Schlösser haben wir jetzt auf -100 +30 doch noch gesetzt. Das heißt ihr könnt die 130 Schlösser komplett frei verteilen.

• diese Änderung wird euch zur Verfügung gestellt für den Zeitraum bis zum einschließlich 6. Juni 2021
      • wir haben viele Konversationen geführt bei denen uns nochmal deutlichst gesagt wurde, dass ein Tauschen der Baldurs nicht so schnell möglich sei. Wir wollen ja auch den Spielern die mit vielen Baldurs spielen die Möglichkeit geben, ein angemessenen Zeitraum zu haben, um diese zu tauschen
    • Official Post

this is an german thread; but also for you

• The setup until July 1st (0:00 CEST) will offer +/- 20 normal castles as a range.

• You can set a maximum of 80 normal and 50 special castles, or 10 special castles and 120 normal locks
    • From July 1st to September 1st you can only set a range of +/- 10 castles.
    • From September 1st (0:00 CEST) the range will be set to 0. From here on you will only be able to set our first default 100 normal castles and 30 special castles.

this offset is called "range" so, range will be set to 0 means that you can't change it anymore.

beside, that we explain it also in that last point ;)

• so I have a simple question

why not leave the rule before most players have more than 100 castles so I think the % of players who will be happy is greater than not count

why not get the players to vote on the extension of this offer ???

cordially

• Ich wollt dies auch Fragen, 10 Goldi´s mehr ist ja nicht so schlimm. wäre dafür das man die Option dauerhaft läst

Edited once, last by Beule ().

• I think damoria should give the main line of updates and rules but in the end it is the players who decide by voting, in this case the game would become a lot more fun and therefore attract a lot more players and so would do won more money in damoria is so damoria could launch new update is so on

I think this is to think about

• Official Post

I think damoria should give the main line of updates and rules but in the end it is the players who decide by voting, in this case the game would become a lot more fun and therefore attract a lot more players and so would do won more money in damoria is so damoria could launch new update is so on

I think this is to think about

thats your opinion; there are a handful of games who done this...
    Reducing something is in most cases not loved from the community; so, we have to decide also bad directions for you, to have a balanced and future game

I think this change is important; increasing the gold value means, that players with a bunch of gold castles have it easier in war situations.
    We discussed this in 20+ page threads so, stop this here, we gave you a good time to setup to this, if you don't do that because you don't read right, its not my fault.

/closed