• Official Post

Hello Damorians,

The last announcement prompted some players to quit the game. I can't understand why our terms and conditions are not accepted here, but we should all try to think fairly. (The likes on the posts show me that I also get confirmed from you) That the scrapping of troops that were produced in 2 accounts at the same time is not accepted by us (all of Damoria) should be clear to everyone. To argue with “I produced it” or “I spent money there” in order to break a rule afterwards is not correct.
    I also had a chat with several players some days ago. In addition to the players who weren't ready to discuss properly and were offending me, I was still able to read a few insightful comments! Even if the chat was confusing and aggressive, first of all I thank you for it.

There has been a post for a long time in which I used the word “and” to explain the two bonuses. From this one could unfortunately conclude that the 10 castles / 30% troops AND the complete account transfer is possible. That should of course be an “or” back then.
    However, it was then that in the course of the thread I also took this quoted text from me as a given statement.
    I don't want to look for excuses here, I'm responsible for a lot of games and, yes, now and then, I make a mistake and mix up content between the games.

But I'm the last one who doesn't want to handle this mistake. I don't know why these players are just “coming out” with the other posts, 2 weeks before the planned fusion, but that shouldn't matter now.

The team and I have decided that the following points take place:

• World2 players who want to use Option1 “transfer entire account” also receive the option:

• To transfer 30% of the troops (from World1)
      • It is also allowed to transfer 10 normal castles (the main castle counts as a normal castle) and all event castles
      • All other data for the account termination are already written down
    • a attack stop is also set on World2

• Both attack stops will last at least 7 days after the fusion
    • The new maximum number of castles in World1 is increased to 150

• This is already switched on so that players who do not play on World2 have the opportunity to set up castles.
    • We would like to set a castle limit at which no castles can be conquered from the player. We feel this “constant” fear of losing the entire account overnight as no longer appropriate. We invite you to vote in this thread on how many castles this should affect.

• discuss with us here: Poll: protection from conquer
      • the idea is to make this limit variable for each player. If the limit is set to, for example, 25 castles (initial value), one castle will be deducted from this limit every 24 hours, if you have less than 25 castles. So after one day you are at 24 castles, and the protection is reduced

• now someone can conquer one castle from you, before you other castles are again under protection
        • Only castles that are on the same continent as the main castle are protected
        • no event castles (gold, Halloween, ice, mage) are protected
        • no castles are protected that are contested
      • you can “raise” this protection if you own more than the 24 castles (see example above). Every 7 days you will receive a protection point again, up to the defined maximum (25 in exmaple).
      • You can continue to capitulate as soon as the requirements are met.
    • We will put all players who transfer their account (completely) from World2 into a capitulation mode. With these new factors that these players can put more castles and receive 30% of the world1 troops, we see an imbalance. Even if this was wrongly communicated by us.

• Players will be in capitulation for 2 months. After that, these players have 30 days to exit it on their own.

At this point I want to apologize again for the wrong wording in the posts. I am very sure that everyone of you can understand that mistakes can happen on hot June days (where the post comes from) and always answering the same questions.

We will therefore include the following rule in the Damoria rules:

For game, forum, or other Damoria-related planning of updates, features or other changes, only statements in the “Announcements” area are taken into the game. Should a question from you result in a change or expansion of the official statement from the announcement area, insist that this should be changed in the official post.
    Articles from the FAQ area are not considered official posts.

We wish you a lot of fun in Damoria!

regards
    Your Damoria team