• Regarding my previous topic on the few active players it is clear that the reason for even the best players is to rebuild the fleet once it is destroyed.

Then if a player plays a year, builds a fleet in this period of time and one day he has any unforeseen event, the fleet is completely destroyed, he would want to do it again and then he would abandon the game.

Taking a cue from sun662 of an option that regenerates a percentage of ships destroyed. I would put a building that at each level regenerates a part of the destroyed ships, level one 5% level two 10% level three level 15% and so on .... up to a maximum of 70%.

It would be very innovative as a dynamic, and in addition to making us sleep a little more peacefully, it would make the game much more active there would be more fleets in circulation and avoiding the shock of a player who is completely destroyed and finds himself without a fleet.

In my opinion it would encourage the game and make it better.what do you think? and feasible as an idea? :)

@Sun662

TheBlackRose

The biggest enemy hides in the last place you look.

- (Julius Caesar, 75 BC)

• As with any new idea, there are so many ways these things could be abused. You would have to describe this feature in far more detail showing all sides of the player choices before it could even be discussed. As it is now, most people will look at this idea and just move on because they can either see problems, or because they can't see the level of detail that covers avoiding abuse and creating an imbalance in the game.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie