• Good morning,

I would like to know the average time to process a request on SI2.

It appears that I had made a request on February 6, 2020 bearing the number 4744 on a multi-account concerning two players who have now disappeared from the radar screens. It was, I think I can say now, that MassivHH and BrileBayern are no longer present.

Nobody from the team (GA or GO) had answered me on the subject.

I have just made a second request concerning fleet losses of a certain player with the number 4779.

I hope out of respect just to get an answer from you.

Cordially.

Stéphane. ... aka Irina retired.

Player ID 44073

• Good morning,

I don't have seen that my message is wrote three mals .... i don't want spamming !!!

Very sorry for that.

Can you supprim two of my messages plese.

Thanks a lot.

Stéphane.

• Thank you for your quick response Dschibalt.

In the following frame (GO during training) will my ticket remain active.

I know that the basic tools of a GO can take it back a very long time and even if the player (s) have deleted messages from their mailbox.

If this was the case (ticket passing inactive due to time overrun), could you take care of processing it yourself as GA of this game?

Thank you for your reply.

Cordially.

Stéphane.
    Player ID 44073

• Official Post

first - im not a GA ;) - i spent time for important (money and bugs) tickets (also on si2) but multi account tickets has to be done by the normal GO staff.

Please dont forget that atm there are vacation times in many countries - for teaching someone the teacher (GA / Teamlead) and also the new GO need to be at home. Thats a hard timing in this time. But i will forward your ticket to be viewn in from a GA.

Multiaccount logs are savef for about 60days; in some cases (where we have already proofes for multies we save them longer)
    read here about that:
    http://bitmeup.com/bitmeup/privacy_en.html#bmu-spaceinvasion