• Is it possible to reward players for participating on the boards? I think so many important things are not noticed by many players because they never come here to read what is going on.

Is it possible to add one inter-dimensional transmitter daily spin to clicking on the forum link in-game?

Additionally, there are "ranks" tied to how many posts you make on the boards too. Possibly give a 10 or 20 free spins to players each time they achieve a new rank? I realize this might result in lots of spam on the boards... but if there are more active threads like the German language thread "Word Chain" - I still think it is not a problem to have many people posting there each day.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Official Post

It would be possible but there are many players (myself included) who have a bookmark for the board.

I will add this topic to our internal discussions, we might come up with a good idea.

• Board activity is quite dissapointing. Though, many alliances probably still run their own alliance board(?) and use that over this, instead of in conjunction.

[img='https://cdn140.picsart.com/294768200217211.png',left,100][/img]