Nicely done Fodsey - thanks for taking the time to lay out so well, though I do not think this would help. I believe it would still lead to our player base using the standard SI fleet of choice.

For me, the whole battle system needs to be reimagined to make use of the lower fleeting ships.

The ships we currently have available are:

• Small fighter
    • Warship
    • Cruiser
    • Pheonix
    • Battleship
    • Stealth Bomber
    • Destroyer
    • ISB

In the grand scheme of things ships 1, 2, 3, 6 are pretty useless and the cost of them compared to their stats is crazy; especially when you compare the cruiser and pheonix costs/stats.

Thinking about what I was going to write would also have an impact on defences...... and would never be implemented. However, there would need to be a core change to ship types where they are better suited against other types - which as I said would need to effect defence installations too.

I have to say the more I delve into things I am impressed with some of the changes to SI Retro and I hope it continues. SI2.0 isn't for me. I'm too attached to days gone bye.....

I understand trying to monetise the game, we all need food to eat and bad things to buy, Dschibait included. There is so much you could do in this respect, especially if a mobile app was made with monitisation in mind. You could make a literal money printing press when you compare it to other mobile games.

Anyway, I would like to talk about these two packs below:

Engineer [30 Days]
    Description:

• Build fleet 10% faster
    • Additional research queue

Fleet builds 10% faster - useless once you get MA up a few good levels. Since all we really build fleet wise are mitters, PHX and BS, my current build times are:

Mitter: 4.919sec
    PHX : 5.627sec
    BS : 6.656sec

This is with an active x5 mutliplier thingy.

Even without the multiplier by the time I get my MS to level 8 the construction time would be lower anyway.

10,000BS= 18h29min [MA lvl5]. With 10% reduction = 16h40ish min = meh in the grand scheme of things.

As for the additional research queue; if I have this wrong, I am sure someone will let me know, but what's the point. My understanding is that you can add another research to your queue, so when one research is done the other automatically starts to research, like our building queue. I see this as useless.

Proposed changes

• Fleet build costs -10%
    • Research 2 different research tasks simultaneously.
    • Increase cost from 200 to 300 Urplasma for 30 days.

======================================================
    ======================================================

Construction Commander [30 Days]
    Description:

• Construct buildings 10% faster
    • Additional building slot

This one I think needs to be reworked quite a bit, I'm just going to let my fingers type here and see what happens, might not be as well laid out as the above....

Building time reduced by 10% is some what beneficial, but surely it reaches a point of why bother.... If you have 8 planets and every building you are planning on building next takes 34 days, they will all be built just over 30 days time and your pack has also expired. Even though you have used it on all planets, you still have only saved yourself a few days of waiting. Doesn't seem beneficail to me.

Additional building slot = misleading. I actually mailed Joker about this one in game for clarification. For one, it needs to be changed from 'slot' to 'Queue'.

Now, this one I dont like at all. Currently, we construct one building and, if we choose too, queue another 4 . Hands up anyone that's currently buidling a Pig Iron Mine lvl 31 and [because you have enough power] you have another 4 of these buildings queued with 615,000,000 Pig iron and 195,000,000 Krptonite just sitting on your planet? Add another queue slot to this, you would have 403,000,000 Krypt and 1,271,000,000 Pig iron sitting. Now, hands up who would leave all this sitting for days, weeks when higher levels, for the queue to kick in?

Proposed changes:

• Reduce building cost by 10%
    • Additional ative build slot [not queue] = build two different buildings simultaneously, per planet.

• Increase cost from 200 to 300 Urplasma for 30 days.

If implemented, I get 12.5% of all sales :thumbup:

Who would buy the propsed packs over the current packs?

Anyone else have anything constrcutive to input?

Thanks,

Hu/\/ter.

I suppose on the fleet command screen you could have a check box to the right of each outbound fleet. Tick box of all you want to come back and then select recall.....

I do not think naming fleets would be helpfull. Maybe we could have an option to designate something like an outgoing fleet group; alpha beta charlie, or 1 2 3, whatever.......

Howdy,

Trying to luanch Recylers from Galaxy Map. Doesn't work. All that keeps happening is TRUE appearing in the top middle of the GM browser page.....

Looks like is only one planet that is being effected, my main 'main planet'.

User ID: 3040
    Sirius

Board activity is quite dissapointing. Though, many alliances probably still run their own alliance board(?) and use that over this, instead of in conjunction.

Yah, I searched the board and couldn't find anything anything. In general, though, Sirius Uni is

Universe speed x1.5

flight speed x2
    This will be base at all times?

What does the Uni speed refer too? Construction speed (buildings, ships, defeces)?

So, I noticed this when I first started and the factor increase was x20, now I am down to x10. How low does this go and what does it impact? Resource production or construction speed?

Thanks,

Hu/\/ter.

Evening,

Regard this pack I have a question about "Additional building slot"; does this mean two buildings are built at the same time, or does it merely mean an additional queue slot, so 5>6?

Many thanks,

Hu/\/ter..