• Hello, can someone help me?

My Pig Iron mine has stopped producing and the Pig Iron that was in there warehouse house last night has gone (value at 0 )

It says 100% efficiency and should be producing 1,694 and hour. Level 12 mine.

Thanks Gilesy

• User ID: 97571

Universe RETRO

Space Invasion Classic.

Ah yes, makes sense as my blast furness is a higher level than my pig iron.

How can I get out of this circle?

• Hello, can someone help me?

Which universe are you playing? There are many experienced players that would be willing to help you learn the game. I trust someone will search for your name ingame and invite you to join their alliance, but it might be easier if you start that process here by telling what your experience level is and where you are playing. :) We are all very happy to see new players! But it would be unfortunate if you meet someone ingame with a large appetite before you can fight well - there are some aggressive players! (no names mentioned!) :P :P :P

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Gilesy, unfortunately, my Retro account is sleeping because Real Life is kicking my ass right now, so I am only playing Dark Gate, but I'll look through the alliances there and will try and get someone to invite you so you can learn from them.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Go to the economy page (left menu or press on the resources if you go for the new UI)
    There you can change a percentage how the blast furness works; so you can go to 0% (disable) or for a higher value wich fits to your needs of metal :)

regards
    Dschibait

Sorted it Thank you!

Which universe are you playing? There are many experienced players that would be willing to help you learn the game. I trust someone will search for your name ingame and invite you to join their alliance, but it might be easier if you start that process here by telling what your experience level is and where you are playing. :) We are all very happy to see new players! But it would be unfortunate if you meet someone ingame with a large appetite before you can fight well - there are some aggressive players! (no names mentioned!) :P :P :P

I am in Classic,

I used to play this game round 15 years ago. Went under the name bmxguy94 if anyone remembers that :)

Just trying to get to grips with it again, a lot has changed.

I would be willing to join an alliance if anyone wants me!

• I am in Classic

There are a few Classic universes lol, you are in Retro now. There is also Nexus, and a speed uni called Dark Gate.

Tip - you are posting your coords here, that is not allowed. :)

Regarding joining an alliance, any alliance will earn mentor points from your growth, so it is worth it to them for you to join.

As far as English speaking alliances go - I really am not sure which ally will be best. Do you want to be a fleeter where you crash other people? Or are you happy to mine and grow your account quietly?

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• There are a few Classic universes lol, you are in Retro now. There is also Nexus, and a speed uni called Dark Gate.
    Tip - you are posting your coords here, that is not allowed. :)

Regarding joining an alliance, any alliance will earn mentor points from your growth, so it is worth it to them for you to join.

As far as English speaking alliances go - I really am not sure which ally will be best. Do you want to be a fleeter where you crash other people? Or are you happy to mine and grow your account quietly?

Oops, I won't post them again.

Hmmm, for now I think I would like to grow quietly.

• Hmmm, for now I think I would like to grow quietly.

By the way, being interested in growing quietly is not a guarantee that other people will leave you in peace!!! The best miners are those that have sharp teeth! You have to expect aggression and attacks from the moment you pass 10k points. Start to practice Escape Flight like a religion now, and be ready for attacks and other behavior like that. You will not be left in peace for long! :)

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie