• I have long considered what to write here.
    Maybe it helps anyway.

I've been playing DM since 2009, only on the DE server. Combined servers. Many of them already had the disadvantage if I had only played on one server before. There was a problem with the bug troops, where some and I had lost a lot. There was compensation for this, but players who had lost nothing also got it.

Now the two worlds should be put together again and those in w2 still have speed. Since I gave up my account due to the many problems in w2, I'm back on the ass.

If I now look at the military ranking on w2 and the players there already have 3 times the military points. I really ask why I'm still playing here.

A solution should be found there. Either you stop the speed on w2 or you should also use speed in w1.

It shouldn't be a threat now, but I see no point in continuing to play here if I have disadvantages every time.

If as a player with 11 years of playing time I only have a third of military points as a player who only plays 5 years on w2, this is really blatant right?

• Official Post

disadvantages - did you think about the fact why we put this so early onto the line? You have about 2 years time to build up an account and can tackeover baldurs, troops (%) for w1 .. Finally if you have a better account in sum - why not transfering the w2 account.

So my question is: Why did you don't do that?
    Why is this a disadvantages when you could do it like anyone else here?!

• disadvantages - did you think about the fact why we put this so early onto the line? You have about 2 years time to build up an account and can tackeover baldurs, troops (%) for w1 .. Finally if you have a better account in sum - why not transfering the w2 account.

So my question is: Why did you don't do that?
    Why is this a disadvantages when you could do it like anyone else here?!

Quite simply, my better account is now in W1 and had to start from scratch in w2. To achieve something in w2 I have to put a lot of money into it and can only take 10 castles and 10% troops with me. As it looks in w2 smaller players are blackmailed to join the larger ones or they are destroyed.
    So who guarantees that I will not be destroyed in w2?
    My question: how long do I need to have only half of them if I book premium and small mini packages from time to time what the top 5 players have there? Think two years is not enough to get something out of there.
    Another question, why is only one world favored whether it affects both worlds?

as I said some have the better account in w1 and others in w2. Those who have their better account in w2 can clearly get more out of the same money and time.

Edited once, last by Beule ().

• Official Post

you can take over 10% extra troops from this world FOR FREE - you don't have to spent money here.
    Finally, there is a starter bonus and events where you can get a good benefit from.

Players from W2 can't merge there accounts; they can only take over the w2 account without getting something from w1 - yes they have some other bonuses - but finally, you could get at least 10% of this bonuses too.

So only to say this here again:
    For example for the last xmas event; you got a extra ice castle for free and a ice castle if you spent 1000 gold ... these are 2 ice castles more than a player from w2.

• Official Post

ok lets talk about these bonuses:

The following bonuses will be activated on World 2 until February 2021:

• All players receive a 3x resource and 2x troop production speed
    • the castle maximum of 120 castles was raised to 130. The costs have been reduced accordingly.
    • You can use the Troop- and Building-Masters in 50 (previously 25) castles
    • the cost of the instant build has been reset to the normal 3-gold scheme

3times resource and 2times troops is to get this world to a good level to merge it. Its ok that you (from w1) think that this values are to high; players from w2 who also pay for damoria maybe think that these values are to low - did you think about this side?

they have 10 more castles - brings around 8% more production and more possible troop queues. But more queues means more clicks so more activity is needed.

Troop and Buildmasters in 50 (previously 25) castles. What does this brings? These players don't need the same activity like an w1 player.
    But a world 1 player can still have the same revenue in troops with activity. This features only provides you a downtime from actvitity - that you can go "afk" or on vacation or something else.
    With enough activity its not interesting if you have 25 50 or 120 queues handled by the masters.

Last point is only to make these worlds more eual.

So you complaine about the 2x/3x factors or what does you make mad?
    A world from 2016 compared with a world from 2008 needs some adjustments - if you don't see that, and only think in your benefits, is't the goal of this discussion.

• First off all, I am not mad at all.
    All I am trying to do is explain why I think this is unfair.

So you just assume everyone from W1 started playing in 2008?
    The players who started 2014 till now get nothing but the small starter bonus?

I never said there shouldn't be any bonuses in world 2.
    All I said is that these should be LIMITED till a certain extend.

This would make it fair for both w1 and w2 players in my opinion...

• Official Post

when someone spent money do get a faster start; why i should reduce the speed for him?

basicly, why you think that anyone starts at 2014 ?
    I don't use the 2008 worst cases -

2016 => 2019 => 3 years
    +2years*3 => 9years
    2021 -9years => 2012

so i didn't go for the worst szenario of 2008.

finally - i will talk with the team about this limitations for speed.
    But a limitation dosn't can be handled by resource collecting - so anyone could be some points below this "point" and can collect as much as possible resources and build them up later.