• I have spent gifts to gain research speed u in Sirius with no problems at times, but I recently spent 300 blue gifts to gain 10 hours speed up of research (I did this blue box exchange twice), and once 300 yellow boxes to gain 48 hours, but in these situations, nothing happened. The research is still as it was.

I have tried some comparisons with other unis, and can't explain this. One of my blue box expenditures was out of VM, but not on the planet where I had started the research. When I changed to the planet where the research was going, the next expenditure seemed to get a speed up.

The other blue box expenditure and the yellow box expenditure were after I went back into VM, and both were on the planet that had the research running, but neither of them have changed the research.

In all other unis, spending boxes while in VM is not a problem, and spending boxes on research speed up while not on the planet where the research is running is also not a problem.

I have opened a ticket ingame (4th January), but have not received a response for a few days. I realise this is a busy time for the team, but I am concerned that time to deal with gift box glitches is also running out for this event. I will stay in VM for now.

Uni - Sirius
    User ID - 225

Thanks!

In-game name is Freddie