• Hello,

How is it possible that you are attacked by someone that has double your military points?
    This players claims that when you have the same amount of points (NOT military strength) that it is possible.
    But this has never been stated anywhere and is to my knowledge not possible.
    So there seems to be something terribly wrong with these attacks and we would like to get this sorted ASAP!

Kind regards,
    vanmorris

• While that is true.
    You would then believe the player who was attacked would drop to rank 51 and no longer be attackable.
    But the player dropped to rank 54 (20 billion points below rank 50)

• Official Post

Hello vanmorris,

An attack will now only be possible:

• if you and the target player are in the top 50 or
    • if the player is in the same alliance as you or
    • if the player has 50% more or less of your Military Strength

Spring-Update 2019

If a player loses militairy strenght the attacks that are already running will continue and will hit the target. It will not be possible to send new attacks to an opponent that lost enough military strength to be out of range and is no longer in the top 50 of the player list.

• Official Post

Only players that are in top 50 can be attacked by other players of the top 50. I think these experienced players can be expected to know how to defend their castles. It should therefore not be possible to remove all the castles of these players with a single attack wave. The simultaneous sending of enough troops to conquer all castles of a top 50 player seems impossible to me if the castles are defended well, even for another top 50 player. But a Damoria saying is: points do not fight. Troops will.