• Official Post

(please keep english or german - i will answer in english to respect the fact that this is for the whole community here)

We don't want to change our plans here.
    And also a change on military points is not nessesary.

So, these players from w2 have to migrate to w1 which is running so much more years. They have other settings (like instant build costs). With our changes we want to have a place, where players can catch up to world 1.
    Read it again here:
    https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…ates-and-World-2-changes/

migrating players right now would maybe work, but also these players have the right to catch up or not? Did you want to lose them only because they could catch up to you?
    We hope to have a interesting time with also the possibility to get something for the main w1 account here, that more players play in multiple worlds.

Finally, in Damoria is a big part a democration and politics - so attackable is right, but you could try to bring you into the game here and get new friendships and pacts.
    Also W1 players have to do this and its not easy - but this is a big part of the game.

regards
    Dschibait

• Hello Dschibait,

I understand your reasoning that players in world 2 should be able to catch up with those of world 1.
    But this 'catch up' should in my eyes be limited.

-> The few biggest players in world 2 really benefit from this because they don't have any real competition in world 2. This means they can grow really fast and bring all those troops to the migrated worlds.
    -> The military strength was introduced to protect players, so with a migration they would also be protected?
    -> If we migrate now and these players are smaller, they would still get the smaller catch-up bonus normal players who are smaller in world 1 also get?

All in all, I think this bonus in world 2 should be limited to a certain military strength.
    Maybe something like the average of the top 50 players (in military strength) in world 1.

• I think what they tried to say in the first line is, that the rule for attacking all players in top50 in points should be removed in world 2. In military strength maybe top25. The Difference is too big.