• Hello,

Right now a lot of players are frustrated that they are unable to attack players which are not within their attack range.
    We all understand that protecting smaller players is something that is certainly needed, but isn't a full attack protection a bit too much?
    Here is my proposal to this:

Right now a player can only someone that is between +50% and -50% of his military points.
    But what if a player can attack everyone but at a certain cost:
    When you attack a player which has less then 50% of your military points, that player gains a defensive advantage depending on the size of that player.
    1) The player you attack has more then 50% of your military points --> nothing happens
    2) The player you attack has between 50% and 35% of your military points --> *1.5 troops strength in defending castle
    3) The player you attack has between 35% and 25% of your military points --> *2 troops strength in defending castle
    4) The player you attack has between 25% and 18% of your military points --> *3 troops strength in defending castle
    5) The player you attack has between 18% and 10% of your military points --> *4 troops strength in defending castle
    6) The player you attack has between 10% and 5% of your military points --> *6 troops strength in defending castle
    7) The player you attack has between 5% and 0% of your military points --> *12 troops strength in defending castle

- This would only apply to that player you are attacking his is OWN troops, not to support troops he received.
    - This would also not apply to contested or grey castles.
    - The protection for the really small players could also be brought back with this (Puppies protection).

I have no idea how hard this would be to code (The whole combat script might have to be re-written...) but it would certainly give the biggers players the feeling they can still attack the smaller ones but at a certain cost.

Kind regards.

• Official Post

i dont like this; if you had a point calculation during your attack run to the opponent, and you switch from 5,1% => 5% you wil have doubled the troop strength. This will have fatal results - not like yet, now you know and can calculate anything before.

• i dont like this; if you had a point calculation during your attack run to the opponent, and you switch from 5,1% => 5% you wil have doubled the troop strength. This will have fatal results - not like yet, now you know and can calculate anything before.

Could be set to when the attack was launched...
    And of course these are just example numbers.
    The real numbers could be different if you would decide to implement.