• I just started a new game in W2 to see how a new player starts. The tutorials and welcome messages do not seem to be adapted to the new situation. For example, I am told to bring the mines to level 15 while it is already level 40. It is unclear whether there are 7 or 14 days of protection at the beginning. (Tutorial / Help function) The main lock has a lower building level than construction wagon of the 4th level can build.
    You get 10 marge spells for free, but will a stranger to Damoria find them? You get a lot of gold, but it is just there and the new player doesn't know what to do with it.
    That you start with higher levels is nice compared to the past. However, this isn't known by the new player. They only realize that you can not do much in the first few days. Most buildings cost a day to build.
    You can send a construction vehicle on the first day. But again if you know the possibility and how it is done.
    The tutorial is only some short texts . The learning of the game can be done more actively by allowing the player to do something and to guide him through the different possibilities of the game
    So let new players open a card and discover the differences between the cards. Let them look at the existing alliance and state the benefits of an alliance for him. Show how you can apply for an alliance. Explain how players and alliances on the map can be given a color code. Let the new player send out a Level 4 construction vehicle. Present the player the gift of 10 free marge spells and tell him, he can get daily one for free. Make him use a spell. Give him the gold and make him buy a buildmaster and or premium, explain the other masters , mini packs.
    I think the new players are now left to their own devices too much. Most new players do not seek contact with other players the first days on a new world.
    It is also possible that a new player is linked to a tutor player.This player can help the new player to find its way in the game. A nice way to get some new players for your alliance. The old players can report as a volunteer for the tutor function ( gets a little something, like some marge spells, if the new player is still in the game after a week, month and 3 months?).