• on 25/02 Mr JODA79 intercepted my fleet with a 2 second error , I do not discuss interception , mathematically it is possible , but I would like, you to check the regularity of the action , 2 seconds a precision in my opinion as a great mathematician…. I lower myself to your judgment

• for Mr The Reaper : j am an ignorant, but, 2 seconds intercept fleet, and a few seconds for recycling .... a Genius(no maths but a program), but I want, I need the game operator's responseit ;is he who must tell me: it is all regular

• scrivo in italiano così non sbaglio. 7 giorno per una risposta ( su una domanda stupida evidentemente ) mi sembra tanto ; la matematica non è un opinione ma se non ho risposta devo concludere che tra joda79 e i game operator ci sia collusione . sarò un italiano del cazzo ma il mio parere non cambia , e ricordarsi che chi tace acconsente …..

• Official Post

this didn't looks like a Bug; so why he should move this to the bug section?

There are many calculations / tactics / strategies where you can intercept fleets / get a ca. time of a recurring fleet.

@wilumac
    this forum is english and german; please keep the english or german language.

@germans:
    a english thread should be in english; i don't like this "move to german language"-way some of you like to go.
    please also write in english, to respect the thread creator.

regards
    Dschibait

• for joda79 , if you are so good , you can calculate the time of escape fligh , from the calculation of resources , it's possible , mathematics ...I want to see how good you are 1-75 -9

• the only thing you can do : steal resources from chickens ( i am chicken ) ….The interception you have done it's just collusion ( this is my opinion )