• Hello :)

Due to last query, and one of the anwers (i hope this one will win) i would like to write a suggestion how i see this.
    Now as every one know's players build mostly Phoenixes and Batlleships in big numbers.
    From time to time they try to do some Small Fighters, and Stealth bomber.

The idea is to adjust the Destroyer and Stealth bomber so those two could be compettitive to PHX an BS.

Phoenix (Base speed 8000) - on Dyffuion 20 lv this fleet flieght on speed 24.000 (10 solar systems in 40 min 21 sec) [No changes]

Battleship (Base speed 6800) on Warp 16 --> 17.680 (10 solar systems in 47 min 01 sec
    increse base speed to 7000 ---> Warp 16 --> 18.200 (10 ss in 46 min 20 sec) [Small change]

Destroyer (Base speed 4000) on Warp 16 -- > 10,400 (10 ss in 1 h 01 min 18 sec !)
    increse base speed to 6000 --- > warp 16 ---> 15,600 (10 ss in 50 min 03 sec) [Big change]

Also i would consider to reduce spice usege on this unit. In this example it will still be slowest, but with such parameters players may consider to build Destroyers fleets. It will be "flyable", but quite expensive if you check the spice usage. As the slowest one i think it would be good to give it smaller spice usage.

Stealth Bomber - I would leave the speed at it is now. Bu what is important for this unit that it is to low shielded and always players are loosing lot of them. Especially on cannon's. It's not possible to add spy probes to the attack to not loose their stelath.
    I would add a lot shieldig points here to this unit, and (maybe) reduce firepower in return a bit. Volumes to be change - to be considered.

Basicily idea is to make 2 non used fleet more playeble but not the best choice of them all. Phoenix and Battleship still will be the top choice this way ... so nobody will loose in the end if we would go for such step :)

Just my 5 cents ... maybe it will be useful one day :saint:
    Regards

Mariusz

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane