• On behalf of the ABSW alliance, I would like the SI Team to clearly define the rules of the game. We want to play according to the rules prevailing in this game. However, from time to time rules are changed for individual players. What was legal once was now illegal. It does not serve any of the players. The image of the game has been tarnished. It is sad that the decisions of the Operators are made (changed) under pressure. Since the Operators have returned the fleets to players A and B, it would be necessary to restore the state from that battle. One of the participants was scrap metal from the battle. It did not restore balance.
    Regards Max -ABSW

• Paula cried and gave him the fleet. Unsurprising, why do you call this game if you plan something, you win and here is a surprise, GO gives away the flote !!! Did GO get raw materials from Paul's fight? GO your behavior spoils this game, what are you doing? I see it hurts that the player Paula has spent several thousand Euro on his account and his fleet and we are nothing? The basis of the game was supposed to be the ability and strategy and I see that for GO the Euro is important which Paula player has spent and will release again !!!
    With such a behavior as Paula's cry and evil decisions, you will destroy this game until the end - do you want it?