• I write the last time, I repeat the time needed to destroy it is 3 times greater than on other Uniwerum whether this game is for you or this game is for us and writing how many lines to shoot down is nonsense it's like you were playing a different game about that had the green concept .. please change this, we at uni 2 can play together and get along with all the alliances, if all players do not take part in the event, it should be a determinant for you, what should be improved, not write something about what he has no idea you should play actively then you would not make mistakes,

--O_V_E_R_L_O_R_D--

• I write the last time, I repeat the time needed to destroy it is 3 times greater than on other Uniwerum whether this game is for you or this game is for us and writing how many lines to shoot down is nonsense it's like you were playing a different game about that had the green concept .. please change this, we at uni 2 can play together and get along with all the alliances, if all players do not take part in the event, it should be a determinant for you, what should be improved, not write something about what he has no idea you should play actively then you would not make mistakes,

--O_V_E_R_L_O_R_D--

• Official Post

a ingame event where you have THE SAME reindeers like an other universe, the only fact to say is that si2 has not the same amount of players.
    Should i also "correct" the amount of resources you get from aliens or the time how long you research linear to an other universe by the amount of players?

you didnt understand this event; its not an "you only do this alone event" its an event where the whole univese si2 should be taken advantage - if si2 has fun or no need to get this rewards (without you) its ok for me - the RU Universe has more reendiers shootet as si2 and there are a lower amount of active players.

So again: dont write any time to me, write to your mates.
    The Time to clear an system is the same like in other universes - if you dont think so, do 2 videos and i will watch them.

regards
    Dschibait