• Hello :)

It's one and half month to Christmas so my proposal how I see this year Christmas gifts for players.

Instead random Christmas Tree like always i would give a choice to all players like it was when i started to play SI in 2008 (!). Then BP gived everyone a choice what do they want to recive from 3 options (invisability to the scaners for 24h, current research cutted by 50%, and something what I clerelly do not renember).

I did not leveled up compleatlly all 4 option's, so if this would accepted in any part it may be corrected more or less.

1. Fleeters gift

a) Asteroid 30 fields
    b) Spy assistant for 5 days
    c) Invisibillity to scaners for 5 days

Becouse it's now easier to make a asteroid shoots as long astro will be created i think it would not be that bad to give a roid on a gift. As well invisibiity from galaxy scaners would be quite fun and interesting to bring a bit more life to older " bit petrified" unis.

2. Miner's gift

a) Triple production for 5 days
    b) Merchant for 5 days
    c) All of current builded boulding's will be cutted down by 25 %
    (This should be counted from total time of building, example 20 days build time would cut of 5 days down, even if you have lest than half of construction builded )

This is a gift for the miner's who would prefer to recive more resources than anything else, and go down with time for high mines level's under construction.

3. Rasearchers gift

a) Current research cutted down by 25% (counted from total research time)
    b) Enginer for 5 days
    c) Research laboratory +1 lv up instantly (Simple add one lv of research lab on planet where researches are being discovered)

This gift i think whould be quite nice proffitable from economicall point if view. Some players may buy plazma to finish current researches and start before choosing this gift very long research, then cut it instantlly by 25%. If its more than 300 days in total, and they can cut it by 25 % (75 days) it would be very nice gift for them for Christmes.

4. Starters Gift

a) Fleet pack (1.000 phoenix, 500 recyclers, 200 Transmitters, 100 spy probes, 20 Colony ships)
    b) Big resource pack ( 10.000.000 of each resource)
    c) All assistants for 5 days

Last gift is ment for new and small players what started the game not to long ago. For them all other 3 gifts may be small and not worthy.

All comments, sugestions etc etc. are welcome :)
    I just wanted to give few more ideas for this years Christmas gift's

Regards
    Mariusz

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.