• im chat wird gerade diskutiert ob man diesen nicht mal begrenzen kann
    ich wäre dafür 1-2monate umod im jahr sollten echt reichen
    ich sehe das wie irina es würde mehr aktivität ins uni zurückbringen

mfg

• Good morning space pilots,

Indeed, yesterday we discussed between some players (ScheissKerl and SFTI) of a tolerable maximum duration of use of the vacancy mode.

First, some players only play when there are events and only at those times. I know many players in this case.

Secondly, others leave the holiday mode only when non-assault modes are deactivated and return to vacation mode 1 hour before the no-assault mode is completed.

If we want to reinvigorate this game, it is necessary to limit to my sense the maximum duration of use of the mode vacancy, and prohibit to play the player who participates only in the event.

As far as I am concerned, I consider that a period of 2 to 3 months per year would be tolerable.

I think this idea should be put to a vote so that all active players can give their opinion.

It is understood that if for reasons of health, travel, professional reason a player asks the team for an extended vacancy mode, it can be read by the team .... but by making a request explained.

Stéphane ... alias La_Mangouste or Irina.