• Good night spacepilots,

I see that my account will be block for multiple coods posting in tchat.

I don't have any advertisment before ...

It happened to me to indicate on the chat universe by mistake the coordinates of players that I attacked (two or three times).

I wanted to indicate it at the level of the chat reserved for the alliance. What greater value would I have to indicate it at the level of the universe chat.

I have apologized every time.

It seems to me that ScheissKerl must be at the origin of this temporary blockade ... himself who blocked me in an illicit way my planets. But no matter, if you think fit to block me for 3 days for this state of affairs, I accept it.

But if you ask independent players, I think many of them will confirm the fact that I did not abuse them.

I ask at these players to participate at this discussion and only these :)

Be aware that we are in a period of event and that this has a strong impact on the substantial recycling that I could carry out.

Thank you for your reply.

Stéphane ... alias La_Mongouste or Irina.

Id player 258
    Aujourd'hui, 20:49:45
    • Official Post

we dont discuss on the board about this.
    but i dont like this kindergarten from both of you!

my answer in your ticket:

What for a "blocked me in an illigal way" ?
    Already answered you 2times that transport flights are excluded to the deletion of planet procedure.

Also you do the same. If Scheißkerl is doing this, and should be blocked for this, i also would block you!

stop blaming you, and also stop blaming scheisskerl, otherwise i will handle this kindergarten in longer block durations for both of you!

regards
    Dschibait