• Although I can link and log in from desktop, cannot access from mobile devices. Will not recognize as secure sever.

• revvie (User ID 3147)
    INT 1

Chrome 53.0.2785.124
    Android 5.0.2 VK810 4G Build/LRX22G

and

Chrome 55.0.2883.91
    Android 4.4.4, XT1080 Build/SU6-7.7

• I hope I haven't violated any rules, but this is revvie. Had to create a new account from my gmail address, join Retro Uni to get back into SI . I am blocked on all my devices including desktop. I can get into the BitMeUp portal, login, and see game icons to enter for the three games listed. When I click on SI 'go to game', I go to a login page now and when I enter my bitmeup username and password information, it turns orange with a ' ! ' inside a triangle that is on upper left of login box. My old bookmark from two days ago that accessed SI no longer works. I am leaving later today for several days and with no access to a desktop. I would have gone to vacation mode except I have fleets on Escape and buildings in progress. Can you override the vacation mode limitations until this is figured out? Or extend attack protection.

• I could not read message because it was behind the login boxes. However, I managed to finally log in from my desktop again. Deleted all links from two days ago, reloaded bitmeup portal page and reset password. Did same on mobile tablet with success. Still working on Android phone. So I am good for now. Thank you for your hard work and prompt replies. That was a solution that worked for me, still don't know why.