• Hello.

So i clicked on my tab for SI and i was automatically logged in which was weird..

Anyway i logged out and went through the the 'former big point player' link. Signed in using my normal credentials and the first time it took me back to the first page.

Second time it logged me in and says 'detach bitmeup', but when i go to log in again i have to always go through the big point link? Even though it seems they're connected?

I'm now stuck in an endless loop.

It didn't give me the option to link it or create a new bitmeup for the account which is why i'm now very confused and stuck!

Okay so i attempted to reset my password to see if that would work..
    Nope
    So now i'm stuck with a crazy long random password and can't get into anything :s

Right so now it seems i have got a bitmeup but i'm unsure how to log in from scratch! managed to change my password successfully.

What account details do i use to log into the site on the spaceinvasion.bitmeup site?

Email.. it's the email address!!!!

Close this now if you like! Sorry for waffling!

• Official Post

to solve this :)

seems you are already linked to an bitmeup account (your -Dread one here?)
    The BitMeUp Account is an "global" account for all, board, spaceinvasion etc etc.

So if you are logged into our board, you are also logged into the game and all other services.

I only want to know your question "why you are confused?", that i can better handle other players confusing :)

regards
    Dschibait

• I think mostly because it didn't happen on my computer as it was suggested it would.

When i selected the spaceinvasion link on my bookmarks, it had already signed my account in and linked it without me having to link my accounts so it was confusing as i wasn't sure what the log in and password would be.

I have since figured it out and linked my Retro account to the same username also

• I successfully linked my desktop computer to BitMeUp and accessed game, but unable to access through my tablet or smartphone due to security certificate errors. Tried resetting security on both without positive results. Any suggestions?