• Hello, I have been giving this a lot of thought.

Here is an idea for discussion.

New players and small players has been the subject of a lot of discussions since I can remember joining SI back in 2007.

Why couldn't a "Beginners Training Universe" be created?

1). Point range for this Universe could be from 0 - 100k.
    2). AZs could be shrunk to accommodate AZ1 - AZ15 @100k.
    3). AZ1 and AZ2 could be protected from attack.
    4). AZ3 could attack AZ3.
    5). AZ4 could attack AZ4 and 5.
    6). AZ5 could attack AZ4, 5 and 6.
    7). All other AZs would continue at +/- 1
    8). Inactive (or the equivalent) planets could be placed in every galaxy (system would prevent AZ4+ from attacking these planets).
    8a). The Tutorial would be used in this Universe also.
    9). Once the player has reached 100k points, other Universes would open for the player to join.
    10). All NEW players would be required to complete this Universe before they could play in another Universe.
    11). Players would start over at 0 points in the next Universe

Also, experienced players could volunteer to be a trainer/advisor for the Training Universe. But will not be a player.

I have probably forgotten something. All comments for or against this idea are welcome.
    If you have an idea to add to this, please feel free.

Regards to all,
    The Parker

https://translate.yandex.com/?lang=en-de

Hallo, ich habe mir schon viele Gedanken.

Hier ist eine Idee für die Diskussion.

Neue Spieler und kleine Spieler wurde das Thema viel diskutiert, seit ich mich erinnern kann beitreten SI im Jahr 2007 zurück.

Warum nicht auch ein "Anfänger-Training-Universum" geschaffen werden?

1). Punkt-Bereich, für dieses Universum könnte von 0 - 100k.
    2). AZs könnte verkleinert werden, um Platz für AZ1 - AZ15.
    3). AZ1 und AZ2 könnte vor Angriffen geschützt.
    4). AZ3 angreifen, AZ3.
    5). AZ4 angreifen könnten AZ4 und 5.
    6). AZ5 angreifen könnten AZ4, 5 und 6.
    7). Alle anderen AZs würde weiterhin bei +/- 1
    8). Inaktiv (oder gleichwertig) Planeten platziert werden konnte in jeder Galaxie (system verhindern würde AZ4+ - Angriffe auf diesen Planeten).
    8a). Das Tutorial verwendet werden würde, in diesem Universum auch.
    9). Sobald der Spieler erreicht hat 100k Punkte, in anderen Universen öffnen würde für die Spieler zu verbinden.
    10). Alle NEUEN Spieler würden benötigt, um dieses Universum vor, Sie könnten spielen, in einem anderen Universum.
    11). Spieler starten mit 0 Punkten in das nächste Universum

Auch erfahrene Spieler können freiwillig einen trainer/Betreuer für die Ausbildung Universums. Aber nicht ein Spieler.

Ich habe wohl etwas vergessen. Alle Kommentare, die für oder gegen diese Idee sind willkommen.

Wenn Sie eine Idee haben, fügen Sie diese, fühlen Sie bitte sich frei.

Grüße an alle,

Die Parker

• This is seriously a very good idea. I support this idea. The people who are already playing can guide or advice the beginners in imparting game knowledge and the attack strategy. I support this.

• Hi.
    What for ?
    AZ system protects new players now, and thats fine.. Why team shoud create a new uni for them ?
    Stronger cant attack small ones, and now we have 2 new AZ - so every body until one milion of points are protected now.

Only option that i could imagine this would work is a speed uni, and possibility to continue to play on such a accont transfered to one of the old unis after end of it. Off corse if such an account would not be to extremelly big.

:thumbdown:

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• You posted one of your final points where the player would then have to start at 0 points in the new universe. Where's the incentive? Why not put them into the original universes at 100k?

• First,
    Thank you, for your input.

This is just a basic idea. I'm flexible and want more people to give their thoughts.
    It's an idea to talk about to try to keep more new players active in the game in stead of quitting after they reach 10, 50, 100, or even 1000 points.
    My thought behind this idea is to give them more training to become comfortable with the game before they meet the hardcore killers.

100k in Training Universe to 0 points in whatever Universe is just an idea.

https://translate.yandex.com/?lang=en-de

Zuerst
    Danke, für deinen input.

Dies ist nur eine grundlegende Idee. Ich bin flexibel und wollen, dass mehr Menschen zu geben, Ihre Gedanken.
    Es ist eine Idee zu sprechen, um zu versuchen, um mehr neue Spieler aktiv in das Spiel in der Stelle zu verlassen, nachdem Sie erreichen, 10, 50, 100 oder sogar 1000 Punkte.
    Mein Gedanke hinter dieser Idee ist es, Ihnen mehr training, um sich bequem mit dem Spiel, bevor Sie treffen sich die hardcore-Killer.

100k in der Ausbildung Universums zu 0 Punkte in welchem Universum ist nur eine Idee.

Edited once, last by Parker: insert German translation ().

• I think this idea does have some merit, but as Mariusz says, the protection is already active in all unis anyway.

I think there need to be two fundamental differences to a standard uni to make this viable.

1 - high speed as Mariusz says - I think a big problem with players not continuing to play is that it takes too long to grow. But speeding up play for players in a big uni will just make them vulnerable, so a high speed in a training uni would be good. Maybe the plan is to get them to 1,000,000 in under a month. (100k is too small - teles and higher research with varied game play only happens when points are higher.)

2 - Fleet compensation. Before they learn to use their EF well, losing their fleet even once will often make some new players quit. If they have a 6 hour fleet restoration window, it will keep them interested.

So, if they lose their fleet, they can get it all back if they click the restore button within 6 hours of the battle. But then they also get put into a 6 hour "attack protection" so they can't use that as a weapon against someone else. For 6 hours after they click restore, they cannot be attacked and cannot attack, but they can be spied, they can move fleet around, they build, etc.

EDIT:

And yes, once they get to 1,000,000, they should be allowed entry to other unis at a higher than 0 point base, or at least they should have a big resource and/or speed bonus package to use to grow fast in the first few weeks of entry into the big uni.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• I see one major problem as well on such uniwerse. Every new uni if its speed or clasic one always are on the very beggining very difficult to play. Mostlly becouse all experience player's are spending a lot of time, and hunt hunt hunt as much they can.

How do you want to prevent a older player who will build only fleet, stay on low AZ and hunt for fun all the new non-experienced ones ?

Paradoxically it's much easier for a neewbe to play any of old unis now, than genesis or eco-wars.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane