why are you arguing? not normally say?

I'm not arguing :D At Sirius there is system where you can attack only players with ">= 25% of your points". I assume that's what Daschbait is talking about. If I'm right then you will be able to attack only people with more then 1 622 M so you can attack only TOP 5 :D

Wow, I really would have expected a lot more looted resources than DA has captured.

But it was only from players with less then 50m points. And it's worth to understand that without speed-up bonus dark angel mines produce like 10 milion resources per 24 hours? So from her perspective she was able to accelerate her development by days or more :D

Look, I'm famous. ;)

Cool post. Thanks for that and your opinion in topic. It's a long message so I will not refer to every thing you said. But mostly I agree with your opinions. Maybe only this 'reset' it's a bit controversial for me. I personally do not likethis reset mechanic in game. I feel like I have to do same thing over and over :D But maybe most of players would like it and maybe it's kind of solution. But maybe if a parallel server was running for SI2 (something similar to Genesis but maybe for 3 months not a year? maybe that would be something, It's server that's getting reset but you don't really lose everything cause you can transfer built account to endless SI2).

scaling is a topic, thats right but, scaling just in that speed-up; if we would take a 100x speedup until 90% of the points of p1, anyone could easily catch up to place1 - the problem with that is simple - you can destroy someone, and he comes back so fast, in that situation, the alliance with more players active will winn all the time, and its a pain of time until these losing players will leave.

I'm not sure if anybody is talking about 100x speedup until 90% of the points of first player. But maybe it's not really that bad. First thing is that you can't rebuild the fleet 'so fast'. As I calculated once if you max your mines (lvl about 44) you can get daily about 6 bilion of steel, 5 bilion kryptonite. Let's assume you build the battle ships :

6 000 000 000 / 35 000 = 170 000 battle ships = 5 100 000 points per day

So if you want to reach dark angel with 3.6 B points in fleet you have to farm like that for 720 days :D (Of course using only mines for that).

And still that's assumption that you have 100x bonus for all this time. And of course you won't. When you stop increasing mines at some point your daily resources from mines dont increase but every day you have to get little bit more points to keep x100 speed up. And that's also what you mentioned in your post.

So it's not really that fast. And you should remember that at all this time dark angel will try to destroy your fleet :D

finally, i can't see any progress here with discussing the simple question about "rubblefields > newbies"

I think the language barrier is too strong :D But as I calculated it and compared with data you presented this works on paper. I think you can try to introduce it for some time and check how it works. And I think it will improve the game on many levels.

where 500 transmitter was on the planet with resources

somewhere an attack on an empty planet because his fleet should be arriving

I often catch a fleet from a rescue flight

You don't understand :(

You have attacked players <50 M points for a week. You earned about 3 B resources. Do you think that you would do the same thing if there would be rubble fields showing just like right now but there would be no event? Would you still attack these players or just collect rubble which is more profitable?

there are mostly attacks not for the sake of resources

for the event to receive a gift

From 21st October 0am => 27th October 23:59:59

Then there was no event if I'm correct :D

Daschbait specially gave a second post with your attacks before the event.

2. these resources were taken only from players who have less than 50 million

Yes, so if the rubbles would show like they are right now wouldn't you prefer to gather them instead of attacking <50m players? Wouldn't it be more profitable for you?

what can I say?

1. while the competition, I attack everyone in a row 5 times

2. when there is no competition, if the player has resources on the planet for 500 transmitters, then I direct the attack

3. usually 1 time per planet per day, but when a player has a fleet on the planet, I attack 2 times

I'm not sure if you understand a question. Daschbait showed us your fights, and he added your robbed resources.
    From 21st October 0am => 27th October 23:59:59 you farmed:

Pig: 727.569.395

Metall: 728.311.266

Kryp: 1.317.556.135

Spice: 205.121.893

So it took you a week to gather about 3 bilions resources.

And right now there is event when there are rubbles everywhere. I assume you have 12 planets with fleet bases, I know you have 14 lvl fleet base on each so:

12 planets * 14 fleet base level * 5 000 000 resources from rubble field = 840 000 000. And mainly all this rubble flights take less then 1 hour in one way.

And I know this is possible cause I do this for more then a week now. So you can every day gather more rubbles then you farmed from this players. The question is if that rubbles would appear like this even without event would you rather gather them or still attack small players? Cause obviously gathering rubbles is more profitable. But how you feel about it? Would you prefer the rubbles?

Yea I told you why. Cause it's only an event time. Between events there is nothing else to do. You should think about introducing (maybe this rubbles, or other things) into the game not only at events but all the time. At this simple example you can see that it would be more profitable for players to get rubbles then farm small players. Of course you have to think if that's not too good mechanic to introduce into the game, but if that would resolve the problem of attacking smaller players then maybe it's worth it? Allways you can just introduce it for 1 month (when there is no event where you get something from attacking players) as a test. And check if there is less attacks for small players :D

Dark Angel couldn't (at the moment, under the same conditions) play like that with "only" 500 points.

Fact.

Yea, I don't understand. Why dark angel cant play like now with 500 milion points and destroy 1m - 50m players?

Dschibait said "we plan to introduce 5 new attackzones, 50m, 100m, 500, 1billion, 2billion". So as I understand it will be:

AZ 17 - 1m - 50m
    AZ 18 - 50m - 100m
    AZ 19 - 100m - 500m

Imagine, just imagine there is 490 M points player. And he is as active as dark angel right now. Daily he send a lot of attacks to destroy smaller players. It would be same problem you have now with dark angel, smaller players get destroyed hard and leave game.

EDIT: after your post. Ok i understand what you meant. You talk about overall tactic. But I only say about attacking smaller players that then leave the game ok? So I understand if dark angel would have 500 M points now she would have to do some things differently. But I think that the main thing we talk about here "attacking small players that leave game" would work the same if she would be 500M. (of course she wouldn't be able to attack anybody like she can right now, but we talk about new/small players)

And I don't try to say anything bad about you. But look at this:
    - Daschbait said many things about dark angel attacking smaller players, that makes them leave game.
    - As a solution he want to change AZ.
    - But I try to tell you AZ isn't the real problem, and changing them isn't a solution. And why I think like that is because you are player with same fleet as dark angel but a different play style (If you are online 24/7 it's amazing but that's not the case). And it seems like you are not such a big problem for a smaller players cause you aren't attacking them.
    - So whole problem isn't about number of points but about play style.
    - So why you want to change AZ while they only affect point differences and not a play style.
    - If AZ is problem => you should change AZ. If play style is problem => you should change play style. I think what is problem now is what play style players are able to have, so changing AZ isn't real solution, you must change possible play styles.

What i also done is sum up all what you got from these active <50M players:

Pig: 727.569.395

Metall: 728.311.266

Kryp: 1.317.556.135

Spice: 205.121.893

Oh, that's amazing data. And in second I see some solution. Look at this event. Right now I'm able to take from rubble fields couple BILIONS (I only send fleets at planets with more then 5 M rubbles), resources daily. It's almost no effort, just send a flight (ok hundreds of flights). But it's still easier then attacking for sure. And now just show dark angel this numbers, she will think about it, and I'm sure that she will do the best thing for her and decide to gather this rubbles instead of attacking players. Cause it's more profitable!

But with that rubbles are some problems:
    1. It's only event not all the time. So maybe think about adding it to the game in some way that rubbles show up more constantly?
    2. Sending hundreds of recycling fleets might take some time, so I think the new option would be amazing. Somewhere here the button:

When you click it from your planet is sent enought recyclers to get all rubble field. For example for this planet:
    6 811 173 + 6 379 539 + 6 007 359 + 5 755 360 = 24 953 431
    24 953 431 / 25 000 = 998,1
    So that button would send 999 recyclers at that planet.

Why dark angel would attack small players to get this 3 bilions resources when she can just gather same resouces from rubbles in single day? That's also amazing cause active players get more then unactive players.

What you think about something like that?

thats so easy? yes it could be rly easy - but i like to think about different solutions for dark angel and HanaBi - you dont need to point that out, i wouldnt be here, if im not interested in doing the job also for these 2

No, forbidding dark angel and HanaBi to attack anyone isn't making "the environment enjoyable to play". It's like you just kick them from game.

Do not get me wrong. I really appreciate you talking to us about game development. And I hope this will make the game better. And please don't be mad at me if I say what I think, even if you don't agree. It's just a discussion, it's good that we have a different opinion, it leads to development.

I suggested to Dark Angel that we both (like the Top 10 Fleeter too, you have to ask, of course) all attacks up to 1.1. Suspend 2023 - on every player.

Yea sure :D Maybe if attacks are so bad for game just shut down attacks until 2023 for everybody :D Just let players play PVE game.

I think you all misjudge the situation a bit. The problem isn't that 'dark angel' have huge fleet. Your real problem is that da is active player. Why you "Dschibait" didn't mention "HanaBi" even once in your posts? He have almost same points in fleet as dark angel. But he is unactive, at least he doesn't attack other players as many times as dark angel (at least I can't see that). So the problem isn't really the huge number of points that dark angel have. If dark angel would have about 500 milion points right now, and she would play the same way she plays, then you would have same problem with her destroying smaller players who would then leave game.

And changing AZ affects only points, not players activity limitations. So you should somehow change how many times players can be attacked a day if that's a problem, not adding new AZ cause let's say in month I will get 500 m points and I will start killing all small players 3 times a day. What will you do then? Make another changes in AZ? You think when I with 500m points start destroying 10 m players they will feel ok with that, and they won't leave the game but stay and try to compete against me? I don't think so, they will leave the same way they are right now.

AZ isn't the problem, daily number of attacks is.

like i say, i don't look into private messages ;)

Yea I know, that's why I told you this, so you know now :D

did you read the other posts from me? Like the Damoria behvoir?

No, having the oppertunity dosn't mean that you have to do it.

Yes, I read all messages here. But you probably don't understand what I mean. It's nice that this players in Damoria/SI Classic have some respect for small players and they don't destroy them instantly when they show up in game. But this shouldn't be players job. It's game developer job to make to make the environment enjoyable to play, the task of the players is to maximize the profits in the game.

This what happend in that game is pretty natural behaviour, the strongest player tries to dominate everybody else, that's what is happening in real life for ever. For each player the best situation would be if they would have strongest fleet in game and they would destroy everybody who gets close to them. It's not players job to think about what is good for the whole game and other players (it's nice when they do that but they don't have to). They should think about themselves and how to be the best player in the game, and your job is to keep balance in game and set rules that will make game funny for everybody. That is what I think.

You can't let players attack each other 3 times a day and then get mad at them cause they do this. If you don't like that da attacks somebody 3 times a day then change it to 2 or 1. Imagine you would add option to the game where players can use "Imperial star base" to destroy other players planets. And players would do that, dozens of planets would be destroyed. And then you talk to this players that it's bad that they destroyed this planets cause all destroyed players left the game. It's not their fault that they play the game by the rules! If 3 attacks per day are possible then players will attack 3 times a day. That's normal behaviour. Change rules not players :D

I said about 5M player not 500M player. And yes I understand that players might feel like it's something different if 600m player attacks you and when 6B player attacks you. But I was there. I was in exactly this situation. I was attacked by 'dark angel' 6B points and 'StresstestBB' about 600m points at the time when I was about 5/10M points. And I can tell you that I couldn't see difference. I wasn't able to defend from any of them. They sent fleet bigger then my all points. Of course maybe in some time I will be strong enough that StresstestBB won't be able to attack me anymore and dark angel still can destroy me. But at the moment it wasn't any difference for me. I couldn't do anything either against 600m or 6B points.

take just this report here:

https://spaceinvasion2.bitmeup…&i=5627832&c=f3eea93f4a62

You see that rubblefield? Rly, this isn't profitable for you?

This case is a 1/10 of the fleet strength of dark angel so no rly looses, no risk to get intercepted - this is a rly good income, sure its much more work then attacking fast on small players - but dont tell me that this isn't profitable.

Yea, you say like it's something easy to do :D Of course destroying huge players fleet is most profitable way of playing. But that's not what you can do every day. And if you try to attack active player with huge fleet you will only lose a huge amounts of spice with not getting anything back. Of course players will go for easier solution and attack smaller afk players. Even when they are not afk you didn't sent a huge fleet on them so you don't lose a lot of spice. Players allways will pick the easiest way, and that's what they should do :D

1. I have to defend 'dark angel' a little. She gave me valuable information about the game, in chat or in private messages, even when I'm not in her aliance. And I also asked her if she want to try intercept aliens, and we tried. We did this with two aliens. Sadly it was before you told me that they can return at planet not in seven timings (every 5 % flight speed) but in thirty timings (every 1% flight speed) and we tried from a long distance so we didn't make it.

And that's what I told you about aliens, the main reasons it's hard to do this is because of the second player you need and knowledge.

2. Also I think it's really bad idea to get mad at dark angel for attacking players even 3 times a day while this is what game let you do? If you set that number of 3 attacks per day then you should know that some players will do this. If you don't like it then change it.

1 - 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 = 0,875.

So maybe set 1 attack per day on planet and set that you steal 80% of resources with that attack. Cause its really strange to have possiblity to attack somebody 3 times a day but when dark angel is doing it you are mad at her and try to stop it. Just change it. (I'm not saying that da is doing a good thing with this attacks but that's what game allows)

Of course it's probably not that good cause then you can send 1 strong attack. For now if you want to take that 80% resources you have to send 3 attacks which makes it bigger fleet cause attacked player can make a wedge (I'm not sure if that's name for that, I mean destroy second and third attack fleet cause usually they are smaller then first one).

i dont understand your question/point here. Yes maybe there are small players who kills small players - but this is a big different, if i got killed from a player i had chances or from a player which has about 6 BILLION points

sorry, you can't compare these 2 situations...

I can't really see the difference if you are 5 milion player and you are attacked by 600 milion player or 6 bilion player. In both cases you are not able to defend yourself. Maybe theoretically you are able to catch up the 600 milion player but if he is also playing then there is really not much opportunities for that. So what's difference?

i also know that we can't hold any of these new players... like Rozpruwacz say, the speedup is cool, but when losing it, the game becomes "slow" (i wouldnt say boring) - having a 6billion opponent isn't helpful.

At some point (about 600milion/1bilion) you can max your buildings, research takes months, it's hard to find somebody to intercept aliens with you, spacias/your mines/other big players got small production that is like nothing. Believe me, game gets boring there and only profitable way to play is to attack that smaller players with huge production. You can cut this opportunity but think what this big players will do in game? Log in, build 1000 ships for 24 hours production and log out?

Hmm at lvl 4 there is 13.5 milion resources saved. 13.5 mil x 100 = 1,35 bilion of each resource at every planet. 12 planets x 1,35 x 4 = 64,8 bilion resources safe from robbing :D That's a lot :D

I think maybe better to introduce this new AZ that you talked about, then wait some time, see if anything changes and then maybe introduce something else about that case :D

I saw it.

I'm just trying to think what's the problem now. It seems that problem is that strong players (with small speed-up) are destroying small players (with big speed-up). So maybe only players with same/similar speed up should be able to fight with each other. That was mainly an idea.

Damn, what you mean 3$ for registration? It's cost of adding new record to data base or some advertisement cost? That's seems a lot if that's for any random player.

And now I better understand your perspective. From your point of view that really sucks if player leave like that. But you probably can't expect a player to think about whether playing the game is in their favor :/ He will do what ever is possible in game to win :/

And did you think about something like that? :

Right know speed-up is like that:

up to 10% of points: 100x

up to 20% of points: 50x

up to 30% of points: 25x

up to 40% of points: 10xup to 50% of points: 5x
    all other placements get a 2x speed on activation

So what if AZ would be based on that? You create only 6 AZ:

AZ 1 - 0% - 10% of best player (players with 100x speed-up)

AZ 2 - 10% - 20% of best player (players with 50x speed-up)

AZ 3 - 20% - 30% of best player (players with 25x speed-up)

AZ 4 - 30% - 40% of best player (players with 10x speed-up)

AZ 5 - 40% - 50% of best player (players with 5x speed-up)

AZ 6 - 50% - 100% of best player (players with 2x speed-up)

These would not be strictly fixed AZ but moveable depending on the first player's points. With that it would be even possible to make attacks +/- 1 AZ. You can also make more AZ with new speed-up values. With that solution every player would be able to fight with against players that got about same speed up like them. Maybe that's better idea then AZ you proposed?

EDIT: ok, when I looked at ranking this values are maybe not the best cause da would be able to attack only one player :D So exact values must be little bit different but idea still is the same :D So AZ based on best player points and this way it would be somehow connected to speed-up intervals.