so why 25%? Isn't AZ alone enough to protect the little ones?

I personally think it is enough to just have AZ. But Dschibait have different vision about game and decided that 25% will be better for some reason, maybe it's his expirience from another universes. I think it's interesting, and we should see how it works, play some time with that, and then give him our feed back about changes.

Every player has the possibility to get hold of resources that are not limited.

I completely agree with the whole post. Making some "resource limit" is really really bad idea.

the point is that even I have a point in playing, of course I can only collect fields of rubble

but i want to attack

some sit in accelerated modes, accumulate resources, they should be limited either by the amount of resources, for example, 200 trillion spices, or by a time limit in this mode

I understand you. And I think you have some right. Probably at least top two AZ shouldn't be under rule of 25%. So all players with more then 1 bilion points can fight with each other as much as they want to. Because what if for example one player will get 100 bilions points? He will stay solo at the top? And what then? He will be solo there, strongest player with no opportunity to attack anybody. So why is he even at the top? For what? :D

I understand that this 25% rule is to protect small players but it probably affects bit players too much. I mean fights between big players is that what we all wanted right?

I hit the aliens and others can collect fields of rubble?

You don't have to hit them at all. They spawn rubbles even if you won't attack them. But if you (or anybody else) will attack them, then they will spawn even more rubbles.

Only thing I'm concerned about is that right now players can stop killing aliens (cause killing them is not much profit). Instead they will make 'ride planet' next to aliens just to gather rubbles for couple weeks :D

I looked only at the resources on the alien itself, so you need to look at the whole system !!!

Omg, You didn't understand a update. This is what it says:

"5* Aliens will spawn up to 20 rubblefields in the area every hour. The size of the rubblefields depends on the number of attacks on the alien (the more

attacks, the larger the fields)"

RUBBLE FIELDS !!! :D Update said nothing about resources at aliens planets. It says that aliens from now spawn rubble fields AROUND their planets. Look at planets around 5 star aliens, there are bilions of resources :D

now I looked at the fields of rubble, I didn’t see anywhere near the 5 star alien

LOL open your eyes:

Look at system 001:121. Almost every planet there have more then 100 m rubbles. Also:

[001:121:11]
    [001:120:08]
    [001:120:11]
    [001:116:11]

omg, almost every planet I click around aliens got huge amounts of rubbles. Sorry for that but if you can't see it you must be blind. And this aliens must be 5 star !!!

i have to look into these kind of players, if you have a list, just send it to me, i will review it. (but i will also look to the flights/planets; maybe i will write a script that shows how much players flighting around in spice)

And of course breaking rules is bad thing and it would be cool to have some tools to detect it. But maybe think about what's most important right now. I don't think that players breaking rules are such huge problem right now, I didn't really saw such a thing by myself. But I said (in this topic) many things I think are huge problem in game.

You said you don't want to focus too much on this world because there is no great benefit from this world for your company. But now you try to focus on some irrelevant things and spend your time on this. Maybe instead of finding 1-5 players (I don't think there can be more with 300 accounts at server) that break some rules can you repair defence mechanics so players would start to use it? :D

What I mean is if you already want to spend some time on SI 2 maybe start from biggest problems, not smallest.

I think you did a good think with last changes. We should wait some time and see how players will adapt to this. Of course dark angel is mad cause this changes affected her the most ( in a bad way ), but you can't make everybody happy every time.

1. I'm not sure what are you talking about :/ Can you explain what you mean?
    2. AZ doesn't affect who can you attack right now. Only 25%-400% range means what your target can be.
    3. So they go far away from any other players? And you should do the thing you are hating other players for - slow down your progress. I think you should accumulate resources and stay in place where you have 4 times more points then maybe top 1-5. And try to destroy their fleet. If they grow up, you then use your resources to grow so you allways have an advantage over them. Game changed, think about new tactics. Refrain from harsh judgments for some time.

And what's not fair game? They have more resources production but they are smaller then you. You think they will accumulate resources from that x100 and will some day come with bigger amount of points then you? Do some math, calculate what's their production, how long would it take for them to get 4 bilions in fleet. I think that ways of playing the game shouldn't be limited. There is no much to do anyway. Don't take away fun from players making them all play same way.

all you have to do is add 2 AZ 10 and 50 million!!! and so the 25% limit and 4 new AZ will only make it worse

I think we should wait some time, until players will adapt to new changes. You are mad cause you can't robe small players. But I think that with this changes you can get even more resources then you did from attacks, just by recycling rubble fields.

what i agree is, having more and more resources stacked on the planet and reduce the progress (or delete progress) to get more and more.

Also the hint with multiaccount is a part - what im thinking about is, that you can't have more resources (raw resources, means collected on your planets/on flight) then XXX billion... i think about having some kind of %-value, but maybe just a fix value of 50 billion could be enough.

I think that's not good idea. First thing is that if players like to stay in single place with points, why shouldn't them. They are still small and can't compete with big players, sooner of later they have to grow up (or they will stay small for ever?). In both cases they are not a threat.

And with any resources limit this will not be possible anymore:

https://spaceinvasion2.bitmeup…&i=5477403&c=2d387902cbb0

And I think that what AI-Virus did was amazing thing. This report made me very interested in exploring the topic of aliens. And I will like to repeat such a thing soon, (probably in smaller scale).

for an hour, the alien did not increase the fields of rubble on the planet

I attacked him 12 times and it did not lead to an increase in rubble

Yea, I think you didn't understand how it works. Click some planets around the aliens (in pretty big range). There are bilions of resources only after half of a day!

1. Does this 25% rule not apply to yellow players?

2. then you need to revise the system 100x!!! I do not see them

3. remove the ability to stay in 100x mode forever

I'm not sure. Why would people stay in 100x for ever? What is point of gathering resources if you don't use them?

Only reason I can see is multi account or something like that and sending resources at main account. If you think somebody got it you should probably report it :D

Ok, some big changes in system today :D Let's see how it will work. Thank you Dschibait for doing something with situation, I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

And to be clear, AZ now has no effect on attacking other players? Only range is important, and AZ will influence only events/IDT?

The big disadvantage here in Si is that the account will be deleted. If you want to play again after months or even years, you start from scratch.

Players who have been in the vm for months still play in SI. Otherwise they would be yellow and then deleted later.

Many players are not only in one universe, they also use the vm to focus on one universe and continue playing in si2 later.

And that's all cool. That is why we have vaccation mode in game. And I think it should stay there. And flights lasting months should disappear because players use it instead of VM.

my question is, what is the difference to the event, why a player has to escape flight out of event time for longer times?

Difference is that players doesn't have anything to do between events. They can't do anything so they go for month escape flight.

Oh so you just feel like player that is in the game once in month is playing. If player would be 'forced' to log in once in week and because of this, he quits the game then I think you are lying to yourself that he is still playing game.
    Maybe you want they create some fake crowd in game. But then why vaccation mode even exists? If player can just go for month escape flight, and it got more benefits then vacc mode maybe just delete vacc mode?

I see this as Dschibait, for me in Retro it is a bad idea. Sometimes I need simply to break the game for some weeks. Now I can do a few weeks long escape flight and the reasearch, which is mostly a few hundred days, continues. Otherwise my research time would be not for example not 360 days but about 400-450 days. That is unacceptable for me.

If you need to break game for some weeks then you have vaccation mode. If you are not playing for weeks why you deserve to have same benefits as active player who is in the game every day?

Shortening the flight time brings nothing but possibly more players who quit because they have lost their fleet. Which is one of the reasons why players leave SI. I can just as well fly a recycling flight or a colonisation over 4 weeks.

If you want to destroy fleets, you have the aliens.

In fact, it will make a big difference if players who log in once a month leave the game altogether. And you cant fly recycling flight cause it takes only recyclers. Colonisation also would be problem, but I can see that flight through whole universe takes about 30 hours for colony ship (at 100% speed). So that limit (3 days for one way flight) wouldn't really affect real colonizing flights. I'm not sure what's the reason you want lie to yourself that this players are playing, if they log in once per month they left the game already :/

Guys it's really simple thing, if you give players benefits for not playing and you won't give them benefits for playing they will just stop playing the game. Cause right know I'm starting to think, why I should even log in every day? Maybe I will also just go for month escape flight, I don't get too much profits for beeing active anyway. And if I will play game once a month then why I play it at all? Stop giving players benefits for not playing your game.....

I think that's good idea. Vaccation mode lasts what, 2 days? So I think if players doesn't want to play for more then 2 days they should go on vaccation mode not just escape with whole fleet (and still get 100% production).

You Daschbait asked dark angel why she attacks small players not big ones. That long flights are probably one of reasons :D If players want to play then they must have some risk (shorter escape flights). If players doesn't want to play then they should go vacc mode.

Max 3 days one-way flight is a good solution, then your whole flight would be like 6 days. It's not that much to log in once per 6 days I think.

the Problem here is simple;

I completly understand you. You run a company, do what's best for company, even if that is bad news for SI2. And if you think about changes think about easiest possible. Like add couple new AZ, or turn on rubbles sometimes between huge events. You know your situation and I trust you will make what's best for BitMeUp <3

)

I see that you are amazing type of player. I mean in that conversation probably wasn't any peaceful player. It's good that you also see that defence is completly useless in the game <3
    I also see that you have 1.5 B points alreaady. So probably you already maxed your buildings. And creating next level mines is not really good for you since their return rate is measured in years. So maybe you have some ideas how to make peaceful playstyle availible for a longer time for players that don't want to fight? And if game isn't boring for you now? Cause I assume there is not much you can do right now in game :D

Sounds like the high sec rule in eve.

Not so much a fan of taking things from other games, even if it's modified. But the alien aspect would be a new idea. They could become offensive against high ranks. So the 5 star aliens.

But you know that main mechanic of this game is also in like at least 5 other german games? :D And I'm not sure if space invasion was first :D

It's allways good idea to take some ideas from other games, if this are good ideas of coures :D That's my opinion.

Sorry, Google Translate.

It's interesting idea :D Probably need to be adjusted little bit better to the game and some things need to be thought through. For example even only attacks at top players (maybe like top 10) from aliens at random time at day (I think once a day is enough) would be something nice. Because right now top players (probably top 2 right now) don't have to do anything. They don't have to send save flight or anything. That attacks would force them to take any action.

I also had that thought. What if behavior of defence would be copied into ships. And when fleet is at defence (not at attack) then you lose only 50% of the fleet (percentage to think about) and rest is restored immediately. How you think that would work? Would it be bad/good?

I think if that would be a game then also players wouldn't be leaving game so fast. Now with single attack you can lose everything, months of progress (in some cases), so it's pretty destructive for player when he log in and he needs to start everything from 0.
    If part of the fleet were to remain, it would even have a positive psychological impact. The player would think, "ok maybe I lost half my fleet but I have the other half left, I've worked so much on it, I can't abandon it now."
    And if that would be introduced into the game then remember that one player can attack another with 3 attacks at once so with 50% fleet saved there would be left only 1/2*1/2*1/2 = 1/8 of whole fleet :D So I think it's not really huge difference in game having 1/8 of fleet or nothing. But it's still some good change I think :D