it's overkill, fewer aliens are better

less debris

These two things can be changed independently. You can have more aliens but less derbis fields. I think increasing aliens is good idea because before there were too few of them. But if you combine that number of aliens with that numbers of rubble fields then it's little bit too much. But maybe we should wait and see how it's going. Game shouldn't have changes one way and another every couple days. Pe patient, let's see how it goes :D

And if dark angel is mad that might be good sign :D Changes are going in the right direction :D

they appeared because they were attacked

Why are there so many aliens?

I attacked them 12 hours ago and nothing happend :D Now suddenly rubbles spawned :D

And yes, I think increasing number of aliens was really really good and necessary thing to do. But this might be little too much:

Or maybe there can be so many aliens but then probably rubbles fields should be little bit smaller :D And also it would look better if there would be less 1-4 star aliens. At SI2 it's really strange idea to create this aliens. I personally didn't attacked aliens even once before hit 1 000 000 points :D And I doubt that other players do this.

Yey :D Suddenly Rubbel fields showed up :D I'm not sure why it took so long. But now it's easy to find them:

Maybe somebody attacked aliens at 4 at night, but probably there is something wrong with them after respawn :D Or maybe their spawn rate isn't updated every hour but once a day or something?

EDIT: and it seems that also alien at 5:394:18 is activated now (in similar time). What a coincidence :D And now I can also see even small rubble fields are showing up here, for 9 hours I checked before in 7 systems there was not even single rubble field and now they are spawning like they should :D I think there was some bug or I had to be incredibly unlucky :D

Checking history (hour - rubble fields):
    19:10 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

20:20 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

22:17 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

23:24 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

00:12 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

So for last 5 hours I didn't see new rubble fields in this 5 systems. I already attacked two aliens near that systems at 22 p.m. (each one with 6 attacks). I want to remind you that this 5 systems are in range of 3 different aliens. With aliens before I was able to see new rubble fields every hour. Not even one rubble field now. I'm already pretty sure that this is a bug and mechanic doesn't work with new aliens. But Will keep going :D

And to compare here is alien that works properly :) All flights are for big rubble fields spawned from this alien.

The range is same like the inter range - means 250 fields ...

1 System is 50x50 fields... means you have much more range then you watching here right now.

and, this is a new alien with 2 / 10.000 attack value ;) means, you may have 1 rubblefield in that big range.

Yea, of course I understand it's not full range. I will try to clear more over time. But that's what I have for start, also I just sent attacks on that alien so if it works there should be more rubble fields :D I will continue experiment and tell about resoults :D

Ok, so let's test alien at 1:130:14

I cleared all systems: 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132.

So I cleared 2 systems each side next to the alien. Funny thing is that at 1:127 and 1:132 there are also two 5 star aliens. So there should be a lot of rubble fields in that area. I will check that 5 system every hour to see if any rubble fields are there. In the meantime, I'll probably be attacking the alien to see if that will help in any way.

Checking history (hour - rubble fields):
    22.11.2022 19:10 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

22.11.2022 20:20 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

22.11.2022 22:17 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

22.11.2022 23:24 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

23.11.2022 00:12 - no rubble fields at 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132

23.11.2022 01:17 - no rubble fields at 1:127, 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132, 1:133 ( 2 new system cleared, let's keep going :) )

23.11.2022 02:28 - no rubble fields at 1:127, 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132, 1:133

23.11.2022 03:18 - no rubble fields at 1:127, 1:128, 1:129, 1:130, 1:131, 1:132, 1:133

I don't think that you should change anything. It worked fine until new aliens spawned. (Maybe their spawning function isn't activated when they spawn or smth, when even was introduced it checked all aliens that exists already and made them spawn rubbles but when new one came they are not spawning). I'm pretty sure that something isn't working. But I will prove it. I will clear systems around 5:394:18 and we will be sure if something is spawning there or not. Stay tuned :D

Also look around 4:132:16. Its so easy to see rubble fields there. This is what I've got just in two systems in 30 seconds:

But around that 5:394:18 or 4:372 I check a lot of planets and can't see that. But ok, let's do experminent and we will be sure :D

And this alien that I just talked about (5:394:18) has a shield. And I'm sure that he isn't spawning rubble fields of size that we saw before.

this alien has 10% of maximum attack value;

and for me there are a bunch of rubblefields in the same system.

No, dark angel is right. At 4:372 there of course are rubble fields. But remember that week ago we had an even when rubble fields showed up at every planets. This are rubble fields from that event. I also observe that alien and he is not spawning rubble fields (or he is spawning but so so so much samller then aliens that were already there when update started).

This are rubble fields around aliens that already were on universe when you introduced update:

This are all from alien at 1:121:14. He is already unactive but for from update (probably Thursday) such rubble fields showed up. I also look at 5:394:18 because it spawned near to my planet and I cant see new rubble fields. I will clear systems near that alien to make sure nothing new comes up.

Hi guys. Today a lot of new aliens appeared in SI 2. (By 'appeared' I mean that we are already able to attack them, not that we see them with data disc). And they are there for about 4 hours now, and I can't see any rubble fields spawning next to them. Of course I'm talking about 5 star aliens.

And I write this post because immediately after last update 5 star aliens started spawning big rubble fields (I think it was at least 50 milion resources at once). So I'm not sure if there were some changes in that mechanic? But we aren't informed? Or maybe it's just a bug?

I have another question about the alien's

This aliens is not there yet. Or it was already destroyed. You can see it because you have "Data-Disc-Spawn". Smaller player probably doesn't have it yet so he cant see it. All systems look the same for all players.

Also important to know that aliens planets arent just transformed from planets that were there before. This system from your screen normally got only 14 planets. But if alien is showing up he is at the new 15th planet that isn't in system in normal way.

This is a now an alien invasion, 50+ wormholes in the universe. With so many aliens coming and the debris fields, it's harder to see where an alien arrives and where one disappears.

Before you could use a kryptonite debris field as an identifier if the alien was leaving or coming.

I don't know what others think about this but I would like the visual distinction to be clearer.

I'm not sure but I think that aliens that are leaving aren't shown at universe map? I think that after I destroy them I see them in system but from galaxy view the system doesn't have that wormhole look. I never looked closely but it might be a solution.

And I just realized that there is so many aliens :O That's crazy :D I love it :D

Short question - I can't recycle the rubble field of aliens with lower than 5 stars (based on my AZ level/ranking) - is this correct? 5 stars aliens only?

no matter , if the rubble field "created" by others attacks? - because I can't attack aliens lower than 5 stars either...thats ok..

just to clarify.... maybe I haven't read the description correct.

If so - please ignore my thoughts.... ;)

Yea, I checked it too. I can't send rubble flight (alien at [001:122:15]). But it might be because alien isn't there yet.

Only 5 star aliens create the debris fields. Smaller aliens do not have this.

He isn't saying about "aliens create debris field". He is saying that he can't gather them :D

After some careful thought about this issue.. I want to say something that even shocks me..

I understand why you're making these changes. I had to think about it from a business perspective to appreciate the changes you're making.

You're welcome :)

I changed my position on it because I know you have to maintain players to make money..

You literally changed your position because i explained the situation to you... You probably didn't read the posts at this thread because it's too much time and you have to fight for your live with lions or smth. And after I told you what's situation in single post you changed your mind. Still no 'thank you' after I already helped you twice? Or even more. Instead you say some dumb stuff like "I had to think about it from a business perspective" like it was your idea in the first place... Really funny to read this :D

I won't say anything about crying then in 10 lines for ban. Well deserved from what I see.

so... I've changed my opinion, for whatever that is worth...

Not much :(

We are playing a game where we colonize planets to build an empire in the universe..

It's funny that we've been talking here for the last 2 weeks and you now come in with your first message after the changes have already been made and you have the audacity to cry in your pretentious tone (as usual).

But since it's a little more complicated than putting a picture in the game's profile in this case, you might need some more clarification.

...but all these changes are just taking the real feeling out of this game. In real life you just have to learn or be killed. There's no fairy godmother watching over us, protecting us. You either play the game right or it plays you. And that's how life works too, ladies.

Maybe you live somewhere in africa where you must learn or die (But where do you get internet access from?). But most people here lives in the modern world. We can see difference between game and real live. For many players, the game is just fun, not a constant struggle for survival. People have enough worries in a real life.

Second thing is that is a game, game run by a company, company needs to make money to survive (like you in your village). And probably that's hard to understand but the more players game has the more money company gets. Probably that's why the games are made for thousands people not for couple hardcors that would destroy everybody else (cause they have more time or money) and try to kick everybody else from the game.

I'm not really sure why you even write this message since I can't remember you attack (or maybe even spy) me once in last two months. You are afk and you act like you want to more oportunities to kill players....

I've watched this game go from very popular in 2006 to where it is now.. dead. There's a few reasons for that, but I've learned that freedom of speech isn't so popular in here.. so I'll digress on that point. But it's decisions like these that negatively effect the game. ( did I say that nice enough? )

Yea, no freedom of speech, that's why you just wrote what ever you wanted......

Of course since 2006 there was nothing in this world that could affect number of players in this game. There were only decisions about this game.... There was no thousands of new games, with more action in them, graphic, better PCs etc. It's pretty easy to understand that this game was so much bigger thing in 2006 (when there was no so many alternatives) then it is now when (as topic says) it is pretty boring in compare to another games.

Of course for sure there are things that could be done better about this game, but I'm pretty sure that external factors are much more important here.

If you want to make the game fun... increase the flight speed in normal universes to 2.5 times of where it is now. Allow us to colonize more planets.. allow us to teleport planets.. keep those rubble fields going.......... oh there are tons of good ideas out there...

But for some reason.. we chose the one that hurts the best players.......... because... because... oh, because "it's not fair" :sleeping: :rolleyes: good grief. Seems like everyone suffers from Tall Poppy Sydrome these days.

- increase flight speed - agree
    - more planets - bad bad bad idea, more planets isn't more funt, it's more repetitive work to do. With no additional tools of managing planets it's bad idea. It's pretty simple to understand that, just imagine if there would be 100 planets, what would you do then? Single planet isn't funny too, so the best number of planets is somewhere between, and I think 15 is just enough.
    - teleport planets - why you want teleport planets when you made post couple days ago that you don't even know how to do it? And you need this teleportation for what? You made some analogies to real world, in real world you teleport some planets? It should be rare option to correct some of your in-game choices. With lots of teleporters it would look like this: 'one player teleports next to another to kill him, then he teleports somewhere else, and they run for each other like in a game of tag. Terrible idea.
    - keep those rubble fields going - I agree, it's something to do, it encourages activity. But I think there should be an option to send exact number of recyclers to gather all rubbles from galaxy view. You just click on planet -> gather rubbles button. Because right now it's a hard work to send all rubble flights from all your planets, you have to calculate number of ships in your head, it's struggle.

And it's not "Tall Poppy Sydrome". It's trying to save a game from death. As Daschbait said, in his opinion players are leaving game because they are attacked by big players constantly. It's amazing that you grow big and you have fun destroying small players that can't defend, but imagine that's not game for you only, but for many players, and game operators try to do things that will make it more fun for bigger audience. It might be funny for you to destroy every new player so he leave the game, and you say "oh, he is weak, I'm so cool, he could do better". But it's not what game producer would like to achive.

So maybe think about the game, how to change it so everybody (you and new players) have fun here. And stop thinking only about yourself.

Yea I think dark angel soon will have more opponents to fight with. New players just need some time to grow up. But they also can benefit from this rubble fields now, so if you think about speed-up + rubble fields then it's really a lot of points now that small players can get. We just have to wait and they will rise.

In my case, when I fell from x100 to x50, after about a week I am not able to maintain it x50 :(
    (about 9,000,000 points per 24 hours)

Yea, speed-up it's practically over after you lose x100 speed-up :D But you still get x50 speed-up for 24 hours from time to time :D I think about speed-up as about tool to make it possible for little players to catch up with bigger players. Not something everyone should have for ever.

25% if it was good from the very beginning, then I would not have built so many mines and a fleet

does not mean limiting the number of resources, but limiting being in the 100x zone

Yea maybe you wouldn't. But there must be some changes in game. And sometimes changes can't be good for everybody. Dschibait needs some time to see if this changes help, he got all the stats about the game. I'm pretty sure that if there will be more small players/new players etc. the changes will stay, but if game will do even worst then before then Dschibait will reverse this change or modify it in some way. Just give yourself and him some time. He didn't introduced this changes after minute of thinking but after some time of calculating pros and cons.

And limitin 100x zone isn't good idea. Let people play the way they want to play. You want everybody to play your style and max points endlessly. Maybe some people enjoy another way of playing. Try to understand that and let them do what they want to do. Some people play this game only because there is x100 speed-up. And this is not like easy game for them, they must be in game every day to get that 1% of points and then destroy it again or otherwise they will lose the speed-up. It's not like taking month save flight, it's active game. Let people enjoy their game. They have x100 speed-up, they can be farmed easily by bigger players. I really can't see problem here.
    If that's so good to play this way you can do the same thing as they are doing. But you won't. You know why? Cause it's not as good as you try to say.