is there any admin here? in the game I wrote and zero answers, I bought a merchant 8 hours ago and I don't have it yet, but I got a confirmation of delivery from the store, how long should I wait?

I can see that colleague Jawas on average deals in the game, I feel harassed, asks his colleagues for help and to feel safer asks for help even SGo ... I also saw an asteroid once as you make other player scams, I reported this fact and I was also Unanswered. Also summarize, let the friend deal with the game not judging others (you have no idea what I am confessing and what towers), if something bothers you then maybe first talk to the person who you accuse and then only write complaints to SGo. I think that the topic can be closed.

Hello, honorable team, yesterday my account on the retro server has been blocked (nickname NoLimits), a few days ago I sent a report of violation of the rules of the game, because another player sent me offensive messages. Will any of the admins explain to me the reason for blocking the account in the game?