Does the change of the planet's place have to take place during the event? Because I would like to keep this chance to be transferred to nexus / retro. Please specify the conditions.
    The changes on genesis2 concern only multiproduction? Please specify.

Why do you want to punish players with genesis2? why players with retro and nexus should have 15 planets each? As already in retro, give the 15th planet but not for nexus! Is the nexus supposed to be privileged now? Maybe it's better to delete the entire gen2 in this situation?
    Changes are ill-conceived and stupid.
    You still want to make corrections at the end of genesis 2 as something will not suit you.
    Nothing like this - the tops in genesis2 had to work hard to have such
    results, to compare the entire first hundred to see the work of a few
    people. But of course you only see the very top of the genesis2 player list. It could compare Top 50-100 and suggest how it should look like.
    No additional planet on the nexus !!!!

Is not it better to increase the speed of Retro and Nexus?
    Make a poll. Let the players do it.
    it's much nicer to play at a higher speed :)

The problem is difficult. When are you going to set the conditions? At the end of this Uni? What point scaler should it be? We always lose account transfer? I am a lot of time in the game, why should I get a punishment for activity? Let me know how it will be because I do not know if I'm going to build or get on with the fleet :)
    I understand that Uni is growing fast, can slow down to x3? WE from uni genesis, we prefer that we do not delete anything :)

Maybe the gentlemen from the team would determine what to transfer to retro and nexus. It is a pity for me to let me later delete, for example, 4 planets :(
    If only I would work on what they are digging at the end of this uni I would have about 602kk. The question is what you will receive me when transferring to retro and on the nexus. I prefer clear rules of the game. Gentlemen, from the management of the game, I am asking for some particulars.

Now this is the worst event you ever gave. Make it at least
    doublie production [1.5h] for 3 hours
    triple production [6h] at 12h
    This is a severe punishment in the guise of other uni.

erdinger plays many games on the IDT ... we didnt wrote that its not possible to get astroids from the IDT .. so he thinks that this was legal. So because of that i should send them to you for free? Did you know what you write here?

Erdinger has 5 asteroids and the rest will have 3 asteroids? Do you think that the problem is solved already? Poorly!

Do not reduce your chances for asteroid 4 and 5. It's unfair to what is already 5, I also want to have the same chance as Erdinger player.
    I suggest you leave these 5 asteroids to him without the possibility of drawing another one. Other players should have the same chance as him.

There is an Arok player on Genesis 2. Now he has already cleared 13 planets, he left only one. Oddly enough, he had 4 asteroids. I asked a question to GO in this case, I did not receive an answer. That some may not the other one?

3 asteroids should only apply to trials. If
    the enemy attacks you, then there should be a chance to get another
    asteroid (this is not an attempt to attack only for profit).
    The same applies to the drawing of an asteroid with an interdimensional transmitter
    When it comes to research, I have a 2.750kk loss to the top genesis. It is the result of buying time.

Regarding asteroids in Gen2:
    Can you remove the limit on the amount of 3 asteroids per account? It does not make sense for me to enter Retro, everyone will have 10 or more and I will only have three.
    Do I have a chance for the next one by drawing a third asteroid from Interdimensional Transmitter?