I have a question about genesis, is it possible to move the phoenix fleet in about 20 minutes from one galaxy to another
    Because I noticed that some people can fly so fast.
    Of course, I excluded the possibility of teleporting and moving the planet.

With money you are depositing raw materials from a transmitter in a better case of multiproduction, you can build a good fleet for these resources, you will not deny it.

if you did not invest in research, you would have around 2kk point and now you have almost 5kk, so it is not a few euros.
    You would have won the fight, but the losses would be bigger on your part.
    I do not cry there, I'm telling the facts.
    As for the game: You have a protective umbrella in the form of a friend, I do not, fly under your astras I will not be too stupid: P

Beautiful battle but,
    icke attacks with the fleet of money, he forgot how a few months ago he got shot from styna, who played only for what he hunted. If it were not for money, this war report would not be. Siedlecki is a good player, but he does not have much time for the game (not the only uni). Malagant does not like to sneer at it, maybe it will venge you one day :)
    Icke, how many thousand euros you have ruled in research, hahahahah: D

Of course earlier transfer will be not fair - Nexus got 4x production to compensate the previous Genesis bonuses (multispeed). Someone used Genesis multispeed and now wants to use the Nexus multiproduction - sorry, not fair ! This wish only shows how many of Genesis players want to come to Nexus with superior statisics made the unfair way for all Nexus players.
    The best fairplay will be Genesis players not to be allowed to come to Nexus at all !
    Let they play their universe.

dishonest you are. I honestly wrote why I have good time and hard work. By switching to a nexus, I agree to the terms of the nexus. I assure you that the increase will be much higher than the rest of the Nexus players. Many nexus players think that in genesis the game is easier, and that's not true. Christmas events were very low on genesis. I have a desire to go to the nexus due to the fact that they do not cut off the account. It makes no sense to play when I do not know what I can afford.
    The principle of the creation of a rapid uni was to quickly equalize the remaining Uni.

Sitizen - you do not play as much as I do and you will never achieve such results as me, you can only complain.

Hello
    I would like to be able to move to uni nexus with genesis earlier than it is set. Often, genesis has accused that there are better conditions, I want to prove that it is not true. I even dare say it's much easier to make points on a nexus now. Of course, I can reduce my points down to 320kk points and I have 425kk at the moment.
    In addition, I say that by player Erdinger everyone has a grudge against other players from genesis.
    it's great if you gave us the opportunity to move players earlier or shorten the time of this Uni.
    Artificial manipulation of accounts on genesis, retro, nexus is without any sense.

Glaube im Retro wäre Erdinger noch schiessbar. Da hat der beste Fleeter fast 500 Mio Fleet :D aber die musst auch erstmal bewegen können :D Das am Ende viele Genesis Spieler am Ende ganz oben stehen, steht glaube eh ausser Frage. Ist für mich persönlich auch nicht weiter wild. Teilweise wurde da der ein oder andere Euro auch investiert. Gut für das Spiel wenn Geld reinkommt. Aber vllt kann man sich da überlegen, dass bis Ende des Genesis Unis tatsächlich auch im Retro die Produktion angehoben wird, damit die Lücke nicht zu groß wird... Jaaaa ist in erster Linie ein Miner, der davon profitiert. Aber auch Fleeter können Miner farmen bzw gegebenfalls größere Flotten schießen, da auch mehr Ressourcen für Fleetbau vorhanden ist.

You are not aware of the wealth of Erdinger's portfolio ...
    Even the largest retro fleet will not be able to compete with this gentleman who only spins the transmitter and nothing else. For the whole month of the event I have never seen him go to anything. My modest account has increased by 30kk points and erdinger 180- 200kk points. I do not know what kind of pleasure it is: D
    Ps. These points only from 12 planets have :)
    Not forgetting that 5kk can not be caught up in the research anymore.

I'm not asking about idt just about traditional astroshots.
    example:
    I have three asteroids and someone is attacking me, can I have a fourth and fifth asteroid in this way?

I will connect with the question. If I have three asteroids, can I continue to take astro shots and is there the same chance of getting it as the previous three?

Please see some inaccuracy in santana flight. the red box is in my opinion just as hard to get on any of the uni and in genesis for 250 is 6h production while in retro or nexus 24h for 250 red boxes. I suggest to raise the production on genesis to 12h for 250, or twice as many red boxes in exchange. The rest of the changes are ok

Dshibait please say what you think about it.

Thanks for repeat:D