Good afternoon,
    when finish Crusade this weekend? It's 8pm on Sunday or until midnight on Sunday? And will that mean maximum 100 or 150 attack over the Crusade weekend?
    Thanks N

Good evening,
    I tried to buy gold, first by mobil phone, after by card, in both transactions were my amount taken away, but didnt get any gold yet as on paystation is a status Your payment is being processed. Its looks like its frozen,that status i at least 20 min now. Any help?
    Thanks N
    Taking back...all solved, took a while, much longer than usuall, but all ok now

This will look like stupid question, but how i can buy gold? Always when i click on "buy" in gold section, it is about 2 second loading a then basically back where i was before...

Good evening,
    I probably missed something, but i don't know where and how to start to pimp my castle. The only thing i find already on Gold premium page is Castle full storage for 125 gold, so that means one castle full storage cost 125 gold?
    Thanks N

Hello to everyone,

So far we have rule, that player without VS, offline more than 35 days (i think :saint: ) turn grey.
    Players with VS are in game even after 35 days offline and that's all right, making VS as good idea for players who cannot log in for a while.
    But we have in game plenty of players offline longer than 100,200,300.....even 900 days...obviously with VS, but in this point why VS and why to keep them in game. There was plenty of time to solve it within every alliance and it is more than sure that these players will probably never come back to game (in my point,these are seconday accounts of some not too honest players).
    So my idea is to give limited time to players with VS for comming back to game, let's say 180 days should be more that fair and after 180 days offline turn grey them is well.
    As result, more grey castles and of course a bit more interest in this game.

Greetings to all
    N

Good evening,
    I bought 40gold using mobil today as i did many times before, but gold didn't arrive. Is there any big technical problem? It's look like, as I wasn't able to log in to the game last week and to log in in to forum for more than week..So pls what is going on?