Hello,

According to the Alien FAQ (The complete alien FAQ), in order for an alien to be destroyed, I need to:

1 - destroy its shield with an EMP bomb

2 - Destroy all defenses

3 - Destroy all XT

However, I can't seem to destroy the XT. The FAQ states that XT will only be destroyed after all defenses are destroyed. I attacked with over 100k Phoenix and destroyed all defenses but the XT were intact. I then deduced that it had to be different attacks. I once again attack with 100k Phoenix (1wave) destroying again all defenses, and with ~35k Phoenix 6secons later. To my surprise, not only did the XT defenses stay completely intact, but all the defenses destroyed in the previous attack (6 seconds earlier) were already rebuilt... How can I destroy an alien planet??

One additional question, is there any statistics page where I can see my metrics (ships produced, resources mined, flights done, spice spent on flights, etc) like in the other universes (like Retro, NEXUS, etc)?

Thank you!

Hello all,

I just joined the nexus server and I'm looking for a good alliance. I've been on and off SI for a lot of years now (I started in 2007 in the Portuguese/Brazilian server, that was later on merged with other to what is now know as "RETRO server"). I know I've almost no points at the moment (~160k) but my account has less than a day (~17h atm). I know the game very well so my progression will be crazy fast and I'll be able to be a helpful team member very soon :) Anything you need to know, feel free to ask, here or by direct message on the server (except for the few hours I sleep, I'm basiclly always on)!

If anyone is interested in having me let me know, lets make some chaos like in the old days :D

Thank you all,
    LePreto