Comparing yourself in the present Univiserse is boring, good that a new server is starting on Friday, so you can compare yourself.

Can’t argue with that at all as I think my time has come to shut up and just play.

so for this junk all this trouble O.o

just for future SI havea section for Ideas and Suggestions

click me :whistling: Ideas and Suggestions

Come in game and talk like that so I can also twat your planets.

My in game name is StirThePot DONT be shy.

As for junk lol.
    You would not be saying that if your leader went inactive or deleted his account and left a hole alliance sitting in loom, so that junk you all worked hard for was for nothing yeah and you all happy to start again.
    Really… you must be kidding yourself period.

That’s like saying if the leader of D-A in retro left the game and didn’t pass leadership that's fair on the rest of the members who continue to play the game and now have no choice but to leave and delete the alliance and start again, no common sense in that at all really…

Hello Dschibait my apologies for the delay in replying.

My question is this, as a long time player and from my understanding of the game how it is possible that if a leaders of a alliance leaves and don’t return how come the ownership dose now automatically transfer to one of the other members, see I believe it should not matter if they was not the one who got all the full mentoring stars as surely they are a valid member still playing in the same alliance.

So I ask is there a way in the future that if a player leaves due to inactivity IE the leader then the alliance will be passed down to the next player automatically to help keep alliances alive and players not having to jump ship when a leader goes inactive sadly or leaves the game.

Reason I say this is because to see history chucked in the bin is not a game that’s actually supporting the players and those who have been in game for years even if they are in VM for a period of time.
    The fact of the matter is I no the players have been in the alliance for years as I was also one of the members who was part of the great wars with BP, SU and many other so long ago

So I ask can you please at least look into this and maybe help to keep alliance alive rather then having to delete history or to remove and start again all over, why you say… we all no this game can consumes vast amounts time and to see that time go to waste really puts a downer on the mood.

Can some please explain how I go around GO to the game developers [IE] email or something.
    Sorry GO but your information was not of use to me so I wish to make contact with the developers/owners because you have not been very helpful sadly but thanks in advance.

Might we be able to purchase more then one item in the pirate shop please!

[IE] we can enter the desired amount we wish to buy rather then let’s say
    x1 inter dimensional transmitter at a time.

It would also help to reduce a lot refreshing on my iPad screen :S
    A change like this would be so much appreciated or something similar if at all possible :D

I sure HOPE GO sees this and maybe takes a little insensitive to the developers from what they and you all are about to read.

My thinking is that as a long time player it would be nice for the game to become more creative and hopefully to draw new players in.

The Idea would be to reach out to the big wide world with a new advert seeking old and new players to help create a story for SpaceInvasion and then for the winner to have it broadcasted on all media platforms to draw others in.

SpaceInvasion in my eyes has seen much change over the years and for me even tho I’ve never really had the time to become a big player the game still has so much potential that could be achieved.

I think that as long as it’s a story and not a storyline then we can be very creative and open-minded about the game because it doesn’t define the actual game in itself thus giving a story with no end :D

I do however believe the story should only consist on what’s already in the makings of the game so people can understand the principles and rules of how it works if at all something materialises from this idea.

Many thanks
    StirThePot

I no this might be a bit cheeky to ask but can we get a extension on the pirates for say two more day please :D

can we please look at changing the bash rules for planets and asteroids.

Reason I say this is because when we say bash rule it means no more the 3 attacks on a planet asteroid unless your in a alliance and at war then it’s 5.

My issues is that the rules contradict them selfs, 3 attack total on a planet with a asteroid is wrong, the asteroid is not part of the planet thus meaning the bash rule should not stick.

Should be 3 attacks on planet, 3 attack on asteroid

To be honest I don’t have a clue what game that is or if it is, but I think even if it wasn’t resources maybe monitoring stars would be better as then would require less functions being added to the game

hello is it not possible that when a player buys urplzma could this not then give the hole alliance a gift to?

Gifts would depends on the purchase of the player.

Just a idea.

player buys 450 urplazma

Gift value is say: 50k- 125k pig, krypton, metal spice!
    maybe even add a alliance gift accumulator that adjusts with each level?

Hello all I would like to share my experience and idea with you all.
    Today for the first time I was admiring the opening screen of the game and the way the planet moves witch is quite mesmerising and calming along with the odd space craft zooming by.

Now I’m not sure if it can be done!! but wouldn’t it be awesome if we could have the same in game rather then the stars that have been still for many of years

congratulations vik the slick you got question one correct, what goes up but never comes down is your age, please check you received Santa gifts

Question 1: what goes up but never comes down!

Question 2: what is the total number of Santa gifts you can receive from the Christmas Santa event including universes, Retro, Sirius, nemesis3, Nexus.

Frage 1: Was geht nach oben, kommt aber nie runter!

Frage 2: Wie viele Weihnachtsgeschenke kannst du vom Weihnachts-Santa-Event erhalten, einschließlich Universen, Retro, Sirius, nemesis3, Nexus.

Congratulations PitBull you are the first winner and will soon receive your Santa gift
    please check your received gifts in a few moments.

I will add a new question for the final two remaining gifts.

sadly you didn’t get either of the question correct.

A little clue for all, my age is in between 30/40 year of age, only one answer per person now.

3x gifts still up for grabs :)

Greeting SI community and to the SI- Team.

Why can’t this be optional for each individual player and not a set thing for every player across all servers....

For those who wish to remain in attack protection great hide away and be safe if that’s your priority, but for those who wish to continue fighting like me are now blocked and don’t see a point logging in.

Why not allow players to chose if they want to remain in attack protection or not.
    Just like being in VM you have a choice to leave but risk all you have done or be a coward and hide being this poxy attack protection

I get we had a voting system but you don’t give enough options in my eyes for all to chose from nor the total amount of who voted yes/no

I personally chose not to enter the attack protection in all 4 servers.
    This is really unsatisfactory to me and playing when I spend cash to hunt and kill only to be forced into doing noting for the next 3 days.
    Common sense says we the players should be able to chose independently if we stay in or leave.

Really disappointed to say the least....