So by history, I mean a graphic representation of players' growth over a week. If that is only a 7 point line graph, then it is ok, so that is updated once a day. A 14 point line graph or more for 1 week would show more detailed growth, but would have to be updated multiple times a day, so that is maybe not possible. A 28 point line graph would mean updating every 6 hours :). It would be nice!!!

Ideally this is something that can be viewed for any category - building/fleet/research/overall, etc.

I can see the concern that the spy assistant would be less important with a database like this, but I really like the idea of a database.

The spy assistant has made it easier for me to find players' planets without even using the spy assistant - so I never buy it now. I'm not sure I want to share my reasons here.. :) But I find the spy assistant unnecessary now.

A searchable database on the other hand would be a wonderful tool for the fleeters... especially if it had a history, for example one week's data stored in 6 hour intervals... that would be my dream come true. :)

EDIT:
    The old Gamestats site was pretty great. It had line graphs plotting players recent growth etc. Lots of fun.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm not sure if there is a real benefit to getting bonus codes in each universe, the recent one is only 10 spins and 20 urplasma. So I'm not going to delete an account and start a universe again just to try and get that... so for now I will just think about it.

Thanks for explaining!

Edit - That should say 10 urplasma...

Thank you very much for the answer! One thing that has made me consider this, is when there are bonus codes.

Claiming the bonus code while in Nexus for example, means that I cannot claim the same code for my Retro account. But if other universes were on different accounts, then I presume I would be able to claim the code for each universe.

Or is there a way to claim the bonus codes in different universes now that I am not aware of?

I understand that it is now possible to play in multiple universes at the same time, and each universe can be a new tab (or a new window) in your browser all at the same time. In my experience, this works really well, but has some drawbacks.

I also believe it is allowed to have multiple accounts. Am I correct? I realise that this multi account scenario is only possible when the accounts do not play in the same universe - that is clearly against the rules.

The reason I think it is allowed is because on the Bitmeup page there is a drop down box next to "Account" that has only my "Fodsey" account available at the moment, so presumably, I could create more accounts for the game and for the board. I already use name changes in game for some new universes for various reasons, but I can see areas where a totally new account would be better than just a name change.

So, can this multiple account (if my point above is correct about being allowed) scenario work on the same computer at the same time? In other words, for example - can I log in with my Fodsey account to Sirius, then create a totally different account (let's call it "Hotmess") to play Retro? And can the Sirius "Fodsey" account and Retro "Hotmess" account be played simultaneously on one computer?

After not thinking about this for a while, I suddenly noticed that there is a red line under the name of the loser, and a green line under the name of the winner, and white lines under both names if it was a draw - it looks great. Thanks for applying this idea!

Almost forgot about the inactive players - is there a way to see if the target was inactive?

So, alle einmal tief Luft holen :rolleyes:
    Die Server sind aus, also kann erstmal nicht viel passieren. Das Team ist doch schon dran, also warten wir brav ab und spamen hier nicht so viel rum... :thumbup:

But doesn't it help the team if we all keep shouting louder and louder?

;) ;) ;)

I would recommend a back up, then a bonus code to give everyone a nice little boost to make up for differences between advantages and disadvantages....

your recyclers arriving ... not sure what you think should be wrong here? : D

lol ~ texting on forums while driving and playing si.... I meant to say “my recyclers not arriving”.... and now you are going to doubt my eyes too... maybe texting/driving/playing was the problem... no looping? I guess I'll just have to accept that I might have been wrong...

I'm not sure if these suggestions are possible, but they would be a very positive addition to the Hall of Fame. I am just looking at the Nexus battles for these suggestions, but I presume they will be relevant in other universes as well.

First - can there be a way of showing who won the battle? Maybe highlight the name of the winner. There are some ninja battles there, and unless you click on the battle, it looks like the attacker won the battle, but actually the defender won the battle.

Second - is it not possible to show which battles were against inactive players? At the moment the top two battles were against yellows, but the 3rd and 4th placed battles are actually very impressive battles! I know that to get the top yellows was not easy, but catching red players is always more difficult...

That helps! Thanks!

The amount of collected eggs is an alliance value; so you didn't collect them for your self you collect them for your alliance and earn together these bonuses.

So here, even if 3 members of a 10 player alliance collect most of the eggs, getting to 10*5=50 is the condition to the bonus for the alliance? So we should kick everyone in VM for the event - only active players can join! :D :D :D :D

I'm not too sure what this indicates, let me try and phrase my questions clearly:

The following bonuses are available - If each member collects

• 5 easter eggs: 300 stars
    • 20 easter eggs: 300 stars
    • 50 easter eggs: 300 stars
    • 200 easter eggs: 2000 stars

1 - Does this mean that every member of the alliance has to collect 5 easter eggs before the 300 stars become available? Or is it just that for every 5 eggs collected by someone in the alliance, the alliance gets 300 stars? Because most alliances have some members in VM, and they won't be collecting anything....

2 - (also depending on the answer to 1) Does this mean that when I get to my first 5 eggs, I earn 300 stars for the alliance, and then only earn another 300 stars when I get to 20 eggs, and then another 300 stars when I get to 50 eggs, etc....?

As there are a lot of Polish players who are also long time players, is there no Polish player who can become a board ADMIN to help with watching a Polish language thread?

I can see the ADMIN concern with other languages being used on the forum if there is no one on the team who can watch over the content.

If other nationalities want to post in their own language, I think the team would need to expand first to include forum ADMINs who have bilingual capability in that language, and then certain areas on the board can be designated for that language and that ADMIN becomes responsible for the content. That ADMIN would also have to translate Official announcements.

I'm not sure that most people want to spend that sort of time, so the simplest is to stick to German and English unless there are Polish volunteers?

Despite the fact that I cannot speak German, I have always been treated politely by German players in English - and their English is always impressive! I have had the same with the Polish players here too. I know there is a rivalry between MIB and LDV, but I respect both nationalities and find that some of the German and Polish players are the best in this game. The only nationality to treat me really rudely ingame has always been my fellow Americans... :( :( :(

I think there are two perspectives here.

First is this game is run by a German company. As players, we sign up with an understanding that they have clear rules, and if that rule includes a language limitation for various reasons, we just have to accept that.

Secondly, this game has been advertised throughout the world. Initially Bigpoint advertised it, and even though they don't run it anymore, the clear business objective of the game is to attract players from all around the world. If the owners of the game want that, they also need to evaluate how to handle the language complications. A baseline needs to be that a game with international objectives needs to clarify what the objectives are. Is there a need/desire to favor German players? If not, then why accept one localized language (German) along with the statement that English is representative of all the other players from other countries... It just seems like the business model is not clearly established.

Is this a local game for German language speakers? Or is this an international game? It shouldn't reasonably be both.

But again, I signed up clearly aware that German and English are the limits, so I will respect the rules.