The "Event" for treasury filling was to increase diamond capacity that would double. I spent a lot of time and money to double the diamond capacity in anticipation for the 1x treasury filling on December 21. The diamonds only filled to HALF of the diamonds treasury capacity!!!!!
    I did not get filled to the diamond capacity of 2,511,886. I do not know what the administrators intentions were but this is incredibly disappointing.
    Was this the intent???????? If so, I feel deceived.

Thank you for the Christmas Event, very interesting. Is there a way to reverse or change the castle that the treasury upgrade can be dropped into? I intended to put it in my main castle, not a castle with only level 3 storage.
    Thank you!
    User ID: 276

It is hard for me to confidently comment about punishments without knowing details of the infractions and player explanation. The comment I can make after 10 years is that there should be more a more proactive approach to players (customers). If something is being done wrong, why is there not more transparency by the administrators to point out the infractions?

I suspect that the infractions are serious and alter the common practices as well as fairness of the game. If the infractions hurt other players, without compensation, it drives out other players from the game. That is my understanding of what happened to the number one player, by points, motivating him to leave playing the game. (I also know many other players that simply left the game because they could not effectively compete between unexpected changes and perceived unfair play).

In 12 years of playing this game, I do not believe I have ever complained in the forum. But now that that the logic changes repeatedly and without full transparency, I have lost my confidence
    with the game. Thank you for the years of fun but now that there is no predictability to have a goal or strategy, I am going to go back to real life.