Then let's fight. The war only lasts 6 days and you are already asking admins to change the rules of the game. That is not right! That's unfair!

In addition, the TVT leadership has not yet received a request from the NATO leadership. If the NATO leadership thinks that the fighting between the TVT and NATO players is unfair, then the NATO leadership can always invite the TVT leadership for a discussion.

If these conversations fail, then in my opinion you first have the right to demand that the admins adapt the rules.

When the rules were changed to accommodate your players you did not make the same comments. Game rule changes benefit some and are a detriment to others. History has shown the lack of perceived fairness will drive more players from the game. Enjoy your perceived fairness!

Please make an additional consideration for some players to converted regular castles to Baldur castles to convert back to regular castles. I have no advantage to this as both my ice castle upgrade and baldur castle upgrade conversion sit in my upgrade stock.

Also, please consider allowing players with less than 80regular castles. (example number only) to convert some limited number of baldur castles to regular castles with 900 building spots (again, example only). This too would not benefit me or other very large accounts.

I believe this will provide some additional balancing without benefiting some of the larger accounts such as mine. I also suspect this will provide a small amount of additional gold spent as it would make it more worth while for smaller players to use the 3 gold instant recruit in regular castles.

Sorry, I was under the impression there were changes being made to the original "Fusion Adjustments" announcement. I will use that as the guide to prepare. Thank you!

I am sorry, but it is very confusing to me what is transferred and what is not. I originally understood that everything was going to be transfered with the exception of 70% of the troops and in excess of 10 regular castles. Maybe it is just me that is not able to piece together all of these conversations and clarifications. Is it possible to have in one place the new rules for the fusion so that I know to play the game appropriately with the new rules? Thank you!!!!

Not that I am advocating for this, but was it ever considered to cap a players military strength to 120% of the average of the next 1-10 players underneath them in military ranking? Or some similar formula?
    That could add a whole new level of strategy. Of course there are issues with this that would need to be worked out better.

I can say for one that without anything do items such as exchanging resources and building up castles, I likely will quickly loose interest in this game as I get involved in other games with all of my new found free time.

Do not get me wrong, I very much see the upside to gain of extra hours of the day and less money spent. Unless writing or reading in the forum, my game time and expenditures have gone down dramatically to the point where I was during the first few years of this game.

Urotsukidoji, give me 200 golden castles with good resource production (over 3 billion points per castle) and I'll help you build 44 normal castles with 100/100 production. We'll be ready by September 1st. No, I think we'll be done a lot sooner! But after that I'll keep the golden locks to myself! Deal? : thumbup:

That suggestion is simply unfair and you know it. How about you give up you crazy amount of military strength, no matter what "tricks" you used to get them and I give/help you get 100 golden castles.

No?

I will sweeten the offer you keep 110% of the military points the second ranked player has. This will in fact significantly close the game between military strength of smaller and midsized player and the top player. Consider it an honorable attempt at balancing.

I think that so little write here because no other alliance has been asked to do so by dispatch. If I now write a dispatch in my alliance and ask the players in the forum to support me, then 20 players will appear here and help me. But that's not our way of challenging most of the time!

First of all, there was not a dispatch in the alliance to support any position for or against. The dispatch was for players to express their voice.

I for one would prefer to hear from more players instead of a single player seemingly and repeatedly advocating for his own position under the pretense of helping small and medium players. Why would the administrators not want participation in the discussion from all players ??? How about some balanced opinions? What percent of the posts have you made on this string? Some could consider that bullying.

I'm sorry, but your suggestion wouldn't change anything at all!

I am sorry too, this should be a discussion and seeking of solutions rather than being dismissive of others opinions or suggestions. The battles should be in the game and not in the forum. I suspect the best solution will be one that is positive in nature. I am very surprised to see some of this negative comments. :)

As in real life, my opinion is the game needs to continually evolve. Unfortunately, nothing is forever.

Since the beginning of the game, the strategies included some combination and degree of:
    1. "Fighter" or "Farmer"
    2. "Short" or "Long" term
    3. "Not too many castles to defend" or "more castles, more production"
    4. "Team player" or "me focused"
    5. "buying and spending copious amounts of gold" or "purchasing very little gold".
    6. "war hawk" or "diplomat"

All of the above had risks and advantages and they vary significantly over the course of years.

Moving forward now, my opinion is that:

1. Accelerations of resource and / or troop building should be further enhanced for smaller players
    2. Bonus / awards should be primarily the same for the majority of the players so that the larger players do not benefit more or the smaller players less. (mage, crusade, guards rewards increased but more limited to a set amount rather than a percentage of the account as a whole)
    3. The number of castles for troop builder increases for smaller accounts.
    4. Discount for add on's that cost money for the smaller players. Or pricing based to some degree on account size or benefit to the account.

All of the above would provide some degree of disadvantage for me and advantage of smaller players. But I would be against penalizing players that devoted significant time and money for their efforts.

Data:
    TOP players currently produce around 150-250 million troops per day. The number fluctuates and depends on many factors. These productions keep increasing. The more castles a player has, the more that player will produce in the future compared to the competition. Since there is no automatism for the production of troops in golden castles, mainly strong troops are recruited there. Thus one can conclude that a TOP player recruits only 150-250 million troops per day, the value (ie the combat strength of these troops) corresponds to a builder production of 200-350 million troops. Every day.

In 100 fully built castles (3x100) around 100-130 million troops can be recruited per day.

Exactly, Nordium. And that is also the reason why I believe that the troop production of TOP players with many castles must be limited. At a high level, but all other players must be able to reach this level as well. Then it would be fair and more players would want to catch up.

I see some valid points or concerns. As a player that spends "way too much" time and money on this game, I can see where it is frustrating. That said, as one of those "top players" in points, even when I spend from morning to late night clicking I am unable to close in on the top player of military strength. The only solution I can think of is that I am outspent or out-clicked. I believe some balance could also be found with a limit on gold spent and number of clicks per day. That would throttle back top players and add some additional strategy.

World 1
    userid 276
    castle tested, many including the castle I just now tested again for over 4 hours ,,speed. gunner86

Castle has full resource production and is not using resources for trader or recruit during the test. Should have produced over 112.000.000 x 3 resources (25.314.952 per hour. Actually produced half of that in the last 4 hours. I have numerous timed screen shots.

It would be good if others can test and confirm to see if it account specific.

Update Edit 2 hours later. Now seems to be working properly in the above castle on the last 2 hour test.

I can confirm that the meat party resource bonus does not actually work. I strongly believe the crusade bonus also does not work properly.
    I have ran several tests and can confirm with 100% certainty that the meat party resource bonus does not work.
    Just an FYI.
    After 4 hours of resource building with meat party 100% the game shows building at 25,314,952 each per hour. The outcome should have been about 101,000,000 each resources. Instead is was approximately 50,400.000 each resources. (Nothing was built and troops were not recruited at this time) I have tested the same with several castles and all do the same.

The offer said in BOLD : + 50% treasury capacity. + 1% treasury capacity.

The item was: full gem treasury

If this is an unintended error in communications. unfortunately I have no choice to accept it if I wish to continue playing the game.

Why would someone waste the considerable time and some money to get the additional special event capacity? I have rarely, if ever complained but this is not right in my opinion. Please talk to the team about the fairness of lack of clarity.

Thank you for the other aspects of this event that were VERY good. Merry Christmas!