I don't have a ticket number I guess.... unless the "DAM-153" is the number.
    I received this as confirmation:

DAM-153 Bitmeup-Support: World 2 startup reward
    —-—-—-—
    Reply above this line.
    Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.

and the answer:

BitmeupTeam
    Ma 8-4-2019 17:21
    Reply above this line.

BitmeupTeam commented:
    Hello,
    *****************************************************************************
    your
    Team Damoria

[Blocked Image: https://outlook.live.com/actions/ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fatlassian-eu.et.e.sparkpost.com%2Fq%2FnX8DZa1LGRAewegdU6vTDw~~%2FAAAAAQA~%2FRgRegb_7PlcLYXRsYXNzaWFuZXVCCgAAe4ygXNFJcqpSFXZpc2lvbjJrOUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbVgEAAAABA~~&d=2019-04-25T20%3A55%3A12.267Z]

Good evening,

I've sended a ticket to support (31-3-2019) to ask about the world 2 startup reward.
    On 8-4 I received an answer (not really the one I was hoping for) and also on 8-4 I replied on that.
    Unfortunately I never heard anything about my 2nd email.

What should I do now? Can u help me?

most of our members had attacks from more than 5 of your bigger members at the same time. Do you call that a real fight? ceap on dreaming.

Please? are you serious?
    You mean that planning is not part of a war? It is OK to fight, but not on multiple players at the same time?
    Go check all castles of your members, resources on level 80 and military buildings still as they were by sending constructionwagon lvl 4.
    Not even the market levelled up.... It can only be an 2nd account of someone else to farm.
    I played with DLL in GE1 and GE2, BR is not fighting wars in years so could have build troops for years without losing anything, 3/4 of your players have little more than bonus troops..... You fought against bigger enemy, true, and maybe not fair.
    But your enemy just have fought 3 wars and lost many troops there....

In my humble opinion, what do you call a real fight?

The only way to save the game in my humble opinion is to delete all unions (and even all bnd's) and play with just Alliances.

You defend your Alliance only…. not send support to members out of your Alliance. You choose a war which you can honestly call fair and/or an unfair war with approval from both sides.

Just to make my statement clear and absolutely not pointing to specific alliances:
    Bockereyders is equal in points as Wolfpack which can be an honest war.
    Jendrezgroup is way smaller than NATO, but if they agree to fight this war it can be OK.

If there is no agreement on starting a war, a 'pact' would be allowed to have a fair war.
    Lets say, Vikings/Tyra together with Orden der Tempelritter is equal in points as LGH, so this could be OK.

This is a points based suggestion, as this is the only measureable factor. Troopamount could be more fair, but nobody wants to honestly reveal his amount of troops to a (possible) enemy.

Conclusion: Delete all Unions, BND and NAP and just play/fight with your own Alliance against one other.

Again, all alliances I mentioned above are only to make my point more clear, I also could have used names that are on the bottom of the list.

I've Read the thread from Marfru andere samurai123, I only play on 1 world, and only sended predictions.
    Too bad, all of them where wrong... So I never sended a 'win' message. That means, also never a false win message.
    I got blocked on IGM's, so couldn't ask an explanation either.

Now a few matches I can't predict/win

You really don't want to get it....

Tell me which friends should get the castles back?!
    The friends who have 1kk troops left because the same story I wrote above also counts for them?
    Friends who have nothing to do with any war before/during/after truce?

I play this game for a long time and spoke with many forum/board admins.
    Don't understand me wrong, all I write isn't an attack on somebody personal.

I also lost troops against bug-troops.... what do you mean, go after their troops????? That bugusers got 90% less troops doesn't mean I have millions more!!
    For example: Buguser A makes 10kkk troops, with those troops killed 500kk from player B which has only 10kk left.
    after reduction former buguser A still has 1kkk, Player B doesn't have his 500kk back is it?!
    So you say: player B has to get his former castles back with 10kk troops against the unfair gained 1kkk from buguser A??

Don't talk around the mess.... Everybody, including u understands what is above.

It's impossible for the programmers to look back in systems/logs from GE1 and GE2 (and all others), I understand that really well.

But if you know the UserID from a specific player, the list of castles could be reset to (for example) the date of merge.
    I don't know who used the bugs, but I'm quite certain that anybody who did, has grown in number of castles and/or in size of their existing castles.
    Programmers know who they have banned.

In my opinion, a solution could be: 90% troop reduction, and reset of castles to date just after merge.
    This way they will still have part of the troops-advantage, but they won't be able to use the big advantage from castles they build bigger.

Dschibait,

Normally, I don't post a lot on this forum, but in the closed thread about the updates around bugs and the bugusers I've read something strange.

I have 2 points to make:

You mention that the 90% reduction was made, and all other punishment should come from the community.
    Why should alliances which has nothing to do with any war, join randomly sides to punish someone they don't know?

Every Alliance has his own diplomacy with friendly alliances and/or enemies.
    For any Alliance/player it is only guessing who is a buguser, and who isn't.
    So you mean that a fair playing member/Alliance should attack random, because the 'victim' could be a bug-user? A lot of good realations will be unrepairable damaged with that.

In the past, lots of players lost all troops against users of the troopbug, they also lost most of their castles. As bugusers have 90% less troops, the fair players could go after their own castles.... but with what troops? Those where killed by bugtroops. And the castles to produce troops are now owned by bugusers.