I tried to open up the test yesterday... but wouldn't load.

Tried again today.... 2.5hours of loading... again nothing!

Never mind the bonussses, I'll play without them

The 'counter' says XX / 20.000 and will count every gold you spend on the mage.
    I used this mage today, but it doesn't count anymore. The XX keeps on the same level as it was yesterday

Will the gold be counted on background? or doesn't the cashback work anymore?

Der Bonus ist sieben Tage im Slot gültig. Wenn Sie den Bonus aktivieren kurz vor dem Ende des Kreuzzugs, ist er noch 7 Tage in Ihrer Burg gültig. Nur nicht verwendete Boni verschwinden.

Does that also mean you can activate the bonus of 2 weeks at the same time in 1 castle?

For example:
    Bonus from crusade 14/21 may (let's say 100%) is activated in Maincastle on thursday 28th may.
    Bonus from crusade 22/28 may (let's say also 100%) can be activated on friday 29th may?

So bonus will be 200% from 29th may until 4th june, and just 100% on 5th of june?

Or does it mean that you are able to use only 1 crusadebonus in 1 castle at the same time?

@Dschibait your last words are exactly what I meant to say....

Ofcourse there will be an event which has a price to win....
    But with Urot's suggestion to shoot up the benefits, so everyone at home can use this to give their accounts a big boost will be great for all those who have to go to work.

My opinion... just the (eastern) event like other (eastern) events

I'm facing just normal weeks at work... No extra time to play....
    So would be nice if I (and with me all working persons) also can have the same benefits as someone who's forced to stay at home all day/week.... forced or not

No, there are no fights during the truce.
    To compensate the "loss" of the alliance
    bonus, we will increase the resource
    productionrate.

Very good!!
    Thank you very much!

I want to wish you and the whole damoria team a Merry Christmas and all best wishes for you and your families

Here I am again! ;)
    You have 3 options for castles to split the resources.
    When you select 2 times the same castle and 1 different (like castle X- castle X- castle Y)
    will you get 2/3 of the resources in castle X and 1/3 in castle Y ?
    Or can you only select a castle once?

Thank you in advance!

I do not have the formula to explain it with a number, if you want to pass it to me privately and I tell you the negative effect that it produces in the protection of weak players.On the other hand, I have not said at any time that it is to destroy large castles and build small, but since the update of protection through the military rank, I have seen many accounts of large players with a structure of for example 30 castles of 5 million points. This has caused that players of billions have remained in a military rank equal to someone of 10,000 million.Therefore, I believe that a rule created to protect the weak player has made this player an easy target.If it is an update it does not work with the purpose of its creation.I pray that it be reviewed. Greetings and thanks

The amount of small castles in a big players account, in most cases, hasn't anything to do with lowering military ranking.
    In time of the event they where 'for free'.... no ruby's and lvl4 construction wagon for almost no resources (don't know the exact amount anymore).
    So many players build the castles.... to demolish and win resources later.
    Also the 'old castles' had limited building spots.... max 800 before upgrade.
    The time of event was first time the building spots are 1000 max before upgrade.

Stop seeking problems in every thing you see happening in the game!

I don't really understand actually. But I've received an email that you/they got my request and working on it.

I replied on the answer on my first question, how did I cancel then?
    My answer (former Username and ID in world 2) is also in the new ticket? or do I need to send that again?

Thank you for your efforts!

Each day that passes does not cease to amaze me, now they propose that several players of small ranks can be grouped and added to attack players with more military rank, but the attacked can not attack any of these players, can not respond to the aggression because they are out of their range, but my surprise is that they say that they are going to study it, that they see it difficult, but they will see it. For what I see according to who or who have in mind certain suggestions, or that gives the feeling.

-definitely how much hypocrisy, not to bore the staff and put a list of players that you want them to attack all quisqui that comes to their heart, and with all possible bonuses to the detriment of those who do not like and finish before.

Like I said, I'm not pre or against.

I think you didn't understand right. The idea is that when you have a bond with a few small players, the bigger player also can attack every member of the bond. So when few small players choose to take the risk and attack a big one, they have a new common military rank, so the bigger players with higher military rank can also attack the bond.

Juflo:
    my point is that a bond could act on the last day of the bond no matter if it will be a few days or a few months.... when a castle is captured the 14 days will count.
    When it only are attacks to kill troops, the common enemy can't react as the bond is already over.

Like the moving of the main the first day of the bond you have truce. So all can notice the change. And as long as there are attacks incoming or outgoing the bond will hold.

Don't think everyone will be able to search every day if there is a new bond which could possibly attack him.
    When this bond won't take any action until the last day, nothing will happen until then.
    The day after the attacks hit, the bond is broken up... so the common enemy can't react on the attacks

0815 needs to validate all users who say that they play there but havn't any account anymore. So this takes some time. Sorry for that.

Did you recieve the first email? 0815 wrote to most of these kind of issues that we take time to validate this; so you should also get a confirm mail with this information.

I received an answer on my first email. But didn't receive anything on my reply on the answer.
    In the reply I sended my old Username and my UserID of world 2. I guess this is all what's needed to check if I played on world 2

I am not pre or against, but mention the risk in this situation.
    When you are a group for lets say 1 month, you can sit still and make no actions to be 'under the radar' and start your big action in the last day.... Then your common opponent can't give any reaction anymore