I have several doubts about the amber castle.

If I have a normal castle of 950 lots and I transform it into an ambara, does it automatically have 1000 fields?

Once I have 1000 fields, can I continue to expand lots in some way?

And the other way around? If the castle has 1100 fields, will they be reduced to 1000?

Also, it would be usefull to be able to choose the kind of resources you want to upgrade.
    Now it automatically upgrades the kind of resources with the lowest stars.

When you have 4/4/4 stars and want to upgrade your ore to 5 stars, you will have to upgrade stone and wood first, because they will automatically be chosen.

Hi,

I was wondering if we could make the map and rankings a little more up-to-date by removing the banned players.

Now everyone has a ranking, but with all the banned players in the list, the official ranking means you go 10-20 places up.

Ofcourse I don't mean players with a temporary ban, but those which will not come back. Some examples:

- block ends 01.01.2017 11:21:28

- Wujaszek

- gravedigger

- Dienekes

And some players who I don't know exactly how long/permanent they are banned, Doolen, MattisonWrC, Anfisza, Urotsukidoji

How to deal with the castles could be:

- just remove them

- let them turn grey, so others can capture them

What do you think about this?

Best Regards LS

Dschibait, can you tell me exactly which of the rules of Damoria I didn't apply to, to get a ban?

If you couldn't read my sarcasm in a post you deleted, OK, than that would be a reason for a forum-ban.

There is no single rule in the manual from Damoria that I didn't apply to.

The reason for ban, is a date..... strange reason don't you think?

Edit: If the (deleted) post on this forum is your reason, please restore this post, so everyone can see what a terrible person I am.

I guess truce will not end yesterday ;)

No, without jokes.... It would be nice when such kind of news would be shared upfront, but instead we will have to watch and find out ourselves when the time is there. :thumbdown:

Now we only have to try every hour to see if we are able to run off, or not, somewhere between now and (hopefully) March 31.

You guys don't want to lose players which can't have their mind on the game right now (which is understandable) but now you guys will lose players because of lack of communication, and truce 'without a reason'

(for all the players with short toes who think they need to judge me, I've put without a reason between ' ')

Some invested in bigger treasuries, because they would benefit from that during war. That investement was for nothing, as half of the event-time it is not possible to lose troops.

For myself.... I can't be as active as I would like to be in a while.... so the game lost me.

When truce is over I'll fight my final fight (and it will be a quick one, because we never know when the next unannounced truce will be there)

It is not up to a game server to act in this kind of situations. Like I said before, I am 100% against this war. Where in my opinion Russian government is to blame.

BitmeUp should not be the party to act, and should not be the party to make a difference in this war, or a war in an other part of the world. No words were spend on the war in Syria, Iraq, Libia, Africa and so on.

I have referred to other games in an other thread also, but will do it again here.... there is no other (war)game that stops its activities in this time. Players all over the world (can still) play Call of Duty, Warcraft and so on.

Enough talked in general...

I would like to know if someone of BitmeUp is working on my tickets.... You (Dschibait) couldn't help me and advised me to send a ticket.
    That was on March 2, but didn't hear anything after that. I think it is a good thing Damoria lost about 1000 players over the years, otherwise, support would be working 24-7 to deal with all those tickets.

Best regards

Well... actually I lost 75million troops in an extra attack that never would have been fought.
    So I think I can call it a bug? My troops should have surrendered at 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 % losses... not at 10-15% (or something like that)

in a different thread I posted a malfunction with the healer.

Here I wanted to check a malfunction in battle script:

(also made a ticket about it, but wanted to see if others experience this too (not meant to push any admin / programmer ;) )

I added a screen from a fight where I was attacker. Result is a draw, while the losses were about 10%. No 25 / 50 / 75 / 100% barrier was met (and I wasn't attacking with 25% battle settings)

If I won this fight, the castle would be mine and an other attack wouldn't be necessary (which means all the losses of the extra attack wouldn't have been there)

Anyone else faced this problem before? Anyone can explain how/why this happened?

I have posted it before, but (for me) it is unable to heal Knights Templar.

Added a screen of a fight where I could heal all troops instead knights templar (they were mine, but in the castle as support)

I've healed 2 times, and still have 3 times to go, but wanted to wait so you guys can check it in my account.

Please let me know asap, so I can heal these battles before the heal-time is over ;)

Greets LS

ID 2510

And maybe to choose which star would be added.
    now it is automatically the resource with the lowest stars.

Let's say: 4 4 3, then the star will automatically be added on ore -> 4 4 4, while you might rather have it at stone: 5 4 3

Let's say you support castle B with troops from castle A.

You have losses and you lose the castle... When you want to heal troops, normally you got them back in castle A... now the troops are not coming back, so I suppose they come back in castle B.

But this castle isn't yours anymore.

In situation mentioned above, I think the troops belong to castle A. So when healed, they should be found in Castle A.

Could you take a look at this?

Best regards

I've been using the battle simulator today and it worked well. You only have to look carefully at what you enter/is entered if you do several simulations in succession. If you still think it doesn't work, you'll have to leave your player ID here and provide more details as to why you think the simulator isn't working.

When you have a senator in your castle... in the simulator this is always added to your attack.... either you want it or not.

When you want to calculate some things after eachother, you will need to remove that senator every time

es ist ja dieser "harte" Cut, der gemacht wird damit die Top 50 einfach - nicht - save sind.

Den kann man natürlich auch rausnehmen und einfach die restlichen +/- 50% Regelung nutzen. Dann muss man sich selbst überlegen ob man in die Reichweite von obigen will oder nicht - wer derzeit oben ist schaut aber gewaltig in die Röhre, weil er "nur" helfen kann und nicht mehr viel angreifen.

Ich sehe derzeit noch ein Problem in Form von Support - große Spieler können kleine Supporten oder aber auch andersrum. Heißt Spieler Top50 können von Spielern > 50 einfach supportet werden ohne das diese ein gewaltiges Risiko tragen - das finde ich derzeit tatsächlich nicht so cool.

Sorry.... could you please post this in English too? I don't think I really understood what is posted here

Let's say it's normal for him to attack the jojo raga. then I should be able to attack juflo so we feel it's a war game. otherwise we all can do nothing but defend our players like Raga. That would then be a one-sided war. Here is the injustice. then they should give us the right to attack the top 60, let's see if you can attack comfortably.

You already are able to attack Juflo's castles.... first they will have to be conquered by someone of your alliance which is in Juflo's range. Raga for example.

Then someone (for example Juflo herself) retakes the castle... and then you can attack Juflo.

If Juflo is afraid some bigger players will attack her, she shouldn't get the castle back from the player that took it from her.

Best whishes for all of you and your families.

Is it really nescessary to use capitals? Guess just normal text is easier to read. Thanks.

About the possibility to attack out of your military range:

Once the military points were introduced, the rule also was introduced that a contested castle would be able to be attacked by every player, regardless of their military points. This means number 1 in military strenght and also number "last" of the ranks can attack this castle.

The castle was contested, so its your own choice to defend it or not: lose the castle again, put more support in it (from also the bigger players) or defend it with your own troops.
    If you want to change this for fair fights.... than also the possibility for support by other players than just yourself should be prohibited.

So only your troops against those who can attack you (which are approx. 50 players or so) not your troops + those of big alliance members as support against those who can attack you.

To be honest.... what is the point of being an alliance then?

30 players attack bandits, Everybody gets compensationgifts.... Ofcourse players who get compensation for being inactive are happy!

3k gifts lost, 2021 gifts compensation, should I be thankfull?

There will be looked for event compensation...

I lost 3k gifts and my 3 extra slots for buildmaster which should run for many hours...

Later you're gonna tell me everybody gets this compensation, whether they invested hours to attack bandits (like me) or they logged out and slept??

Because not that much players actively colllected gifts in your event, did they?