Dear Administrators.
    Despite the fact that the original message is deleted on all accounts, I managed to get my friends.

German version:
    Wenn ihr gewonnen habt, schickt ihr noch eine Mail mit dem Betreff GEWINN,
    = Why are the bold words mentioned above not in the English version? Extremely important !!!
    = The German version says 1 prediction message + 1 winning message.

English version:
    If you have the correct prediction, send a mail to claim your prize.
    = The English version says 1 winning message.

I followed the English version and I am entitled to a full warehouse.

Loss of important words in translation is not the responsibility of the players and you can not punish the player for this mistake.

I request your statement on this matter.
    You know very well how many players this bug is about.

Regards
    Král_Medvidek_K

Dear Administrator games:

I already know where the problem is:
    Look at the message. In the German version, send TIPP and then send WIN to win = 2 messages.
    In the English report, only TIPP is sent when you request a win = 1 message.
    This is my problem. I did not read the German version and I followed the English version.
    The error is on your side in your translation from German to English. It is totally unacceptable for you to transfer YOUR responsibility to any player.

Everyone sees you have not managed this organizationally. Toadie more than 3,000 messages? Only chaos and confusion.
    And the result? Ignoring, we have no right?
    Please, think about your behavior. You only discourage players from playing, instead of a positive approach and correcting their own mistakes.

My opinion - check the results saved on the bitmeup and pay all players what they are entitled to, regardless of the TIPP before the start.

If you insist that I am not entitled to full warehouses, then remember that you do not have the right to discriminate against language minorities.

I also ask that your translations be 100 percent professional, or always provide a complete list of players affected by the competition.

It is absolutely unacceptable to favor German-speaking players just because they are your compatriots!

If your mistake was unintended - please correct it!
    If your mistake was intentional, I understand that I am not entitled to a win and that the game is only for German-speaking players.

Greetings Král_Medvidek_K

Hello to everybody.
    The game admin told me that I'm not entitled to full storages because I did not participate in Damoria.
    Maybe they all got another message. I got a message telling you where to join the bitmeup and if I have a win, ask Toadie with the TIP.
    All I did was follow the instructions in the Damoria report.
    1. I only received one football report for one game. (why did you remove this proof from my mail ???)
    2. Nothing in the report says there are 2 games (bitmeup and Damoria)
    3. Nothing in the report indicates that it is necessary to type before the start.
    4. Nothing in the message is about the WIN message

- How is it possible?
    - Is it possible that the server is infected and someone sends out incorrect information ???
    - Do you have a clutter in your organization and got a different message than other players ???

I ask you to explain this situation.

I declare that I have followed all the procedures as instructed and participated in Damoria. I am eligible for 8x full stock (the reward in the form of bits you can delete is extremely unattractive).

For many years I have played the game honestly and I just want what.

Král_Medvidek_K

Hello,
    I got a message in the game. There is a writer who buys a package and Baldur's 100 euro purchase.
    I bought for 101.97 euros.
    Where is the baldur?
    Thank you.
    Král_Medvidek_K213
    ID 1819
    Support can not be sent, sending error.