Answer ????
    I have proof and you have it.
    The answer that my problem is hypothetical is very stupid!
    I have proof that this is a mistake, I can't heal the soldiers, and you're deliberately damaging me.
    Thanks for the reply, for me it means the end of the game where ADMIN refuses to solve the mistake of which the evidence is.
    It's just another stupid hit on the war, then play the war alone.
    I won't fight with admin, you can delete me.

Hi,
    Again, you locked the thread without replying.

Error = no message from combat = I can't treat troops.

I sent a message to support, no answer, no ticket.

I have a spy message = the battle had to be, but no battle report. Time of Battle 27/05/2019 at 08:26:50 World 1. My ID 1819.
    I've lost 85 million troops that I can't heal. Is this an update error for which I have proof and ADMIN ignores it?
    OK - that's a serious approach.

The problem is not resolved!
    I lost 85 million troops 9 hours ago, but there's no news. I can't heal them. I require IMMEDIATE loss compensation and IMMEDIATE repair. It is already 6x intervention in the war. Why are you still doing this?
    ALWAYS !!!!! when I attack, you will upgrade and ALWAYS to damage my account.
    I want you to write the exact date and time when the lost units will be returned to my account.

You interfere with war!
    1. I send a 5x senator to 6 castles. You change the senator's power in half and take 0 castles instead of 6 castles.
    2. I send the attack by the simulator and I want to take the castle. You change the strength of the wall and I lose all the attacks.
    3. Many mistakes in the game lose troops. You refuse compensation

How do I play the game when the attack lasts 2 days and you always change the rules when the troops are on the way = another result!

Don't make any changes during the war !!!

Prepare the entire package of changes, stop all attacks, and then apply.

I won't fight with ADMIN = no chances!

I very much ask ADMIN to give a date when Damoria will be stable and there will be no new and new rules?
    In spite of the great urgency of players, the rules change every day and interfere with the war.
    I ask you to describe and inform all players about the changes you make!
    Give a date when you stop making these changes and I'll play too much!
    I can't participate in a war when I fight with ADMIN :)
    I want to know the date when Damoria will be stable and unchanging. I ask that it be written here after what time I can DEMO the castle. The original DAMORIA 48 hours, now 76 hours = since when?
    ADMIN - STOP TO MOVE TO WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, the thread always closes so we can't react. I'm just going to complement the purchase of troops or everyone who doesn't know simple mathematics. I bought 1,200x witch turns. Calculated price and troops. Simple multiplication and result?
    100,000,000,000 soldiers cost 200,000 gold = 40x purchase = 5,000 EURO - I'm sure for some players this is not a problem!
    500 EURO for buying 10,000,000,000 troops = no problem for many players.
    Update - YES.
    Buying troops - NO !!!

If the purchase of gold is not limited, the game will only be about gold.

JUFLO, I disagree.
    The military ladder has a bad calculation.
    It can take 50 new castles in the carriage business and can attack the small players who have 1000 times fewer troops.
    Mag - one who has money can buy 100,000,000,000 troops. I counted it! If you have a 25x FULL castle, you will be producing troops for 8 years. Is it fair-play when you can buy it in 50 days ??? Now, no matter how long you play. Now everything is decided by money and multi-accounts.
    Other updates are fine.

Hi Dschibait.
    I understand that. I'm sorry for my entries. My thinking is different than yours. Please, you can remove all my entries.
    Thank you for your work and I sincerely wish you much success, I think you will need it.

How can I find out when the wall is strong and when it is weak? I want to play Damoria, not think and look for the wall now. The simulator can't count on the attack time. Why can't I attack a player who has more troops?
    What strategy do you think? Do I have DEMO 30 castles that I have been building for 10 years to attack an enemy?
    What did the upgrade bring? You see how the owner's castles change in order to change places in the military ladder. So now the strategy we need DEMO castles 10,000,000,000 points? Is this a punishment for aktivity?

Why don't you do that?
    1. Consult upgrade with players
    2. No upgrade during the war
    3. upgrade information in advance (this is fair when everyone gets the information)
    4. ADMIN agreement and players on upgrade points
    5. activation and upgrade information
    6. Time for players to prepare for the upgrade
    7. truce
    8. activation upgrade

- Witch - No troops
    - delete military ranking

Do it and I'll stay in the game :)
    I'm just trying to help keep the game. If you continue, many players will end. Please don't wait for the next Hochstedter and change it before it's too late.

Military ladder protects multi-accounts. Put him away. Give me the chance to attack.

Changing the wall is wrong. I'll give the simulator and send the attack. The attack comes and the result is different. Put it away. Or the simulator must count on defense at the time of the attack, not at the time of the mission.

Delete the military ladder and keep the player in play. I can only attack 2-3 percent of enemies = I have no reason to play such a game.

What can I do? I can no longer attack a single player and when I take the castle, he falls 60, though he has more troops than me.

Attacking smaller players only to castles with a yellow dot is nonsense. It is not possible to attack players when I cannot attack all castles.

Now DAMORIA is just farmerama for me. I can't attack so my attacks are strategic. Silly attacks I will not send = I can't attack = farmerama = game over.

Hi Dschibait,

Military points are very bad. This supports multi-accounts. This is the end of the game. The multi-account jumps, is small and I can't attack it. It breaks down castles, is high in military points and attacks me. The multi-account takes the new side castles and I can't attack him.
    DSCHIBAIT PLEASE !!!!
    Explain to us how to play the game when the enemy is attacking and I can't attack? I have DEMO all my castles to attack a small multi-account ?????
    I have no way to defend myself against as many multi-accounts you support.
    I have no way to defend myself against 100,000,000,000 soldiers bought by a player in 50 days.
    I think you've done the game for big players.
    Hochstedter is the first and will be next.
    Military points are miscalculated, corrected, or game over. Is there 1000 ways to keep a player and you don't want it?
    I know, DAMORIA is now a rich ONLY game.
    So end the game for me because you don't want a player who only gives 500 euros a year :)

Yes game is broken. One day 10 million rams take off the wall 100, the next day 100 million rams do nothing :) The simulator can't count, reality is different. I think the game administrator wants us to end the game. We see what ADMIN does = no error handling. ADMIN is not interested in keeping the game working.
    It is a pity that ADMIN decided to destroy the game.

Hi,

I'm in the top 50 and can't attack a player who has 100 castles because he needs protection?
    On the player who only has the main castle to attack :) I think that the number of castles too influences the result. I think we agree that no one should be destroyed at 0 points. Military points are too limited. The alliance is losing value.

Please ADMIN, can you give a list for who is the competition open? If I participate, it is certain that I will again be disqualified as ALWAYS !!! It's not FAIR-PLAY!

This is 18 days and NEVER from administrators is able to inform players about the problem. When and how will you compensate for losses ???
    When do you tell the player to set the correct number?

Note that most players are NOT in the forum.

It is necessary to report such errors using the message in the game !!!

P.S .: Juflo, please insert the German version into google translator and see the difference.
    This problem is not only for me but for all Czech players. Maybe we all have to go back to school :)

Maybe I should write google for the mistake of their translators, because they do not miss the words :) Your arguments are irrelevant.

I do not know who you are, but I understand.
    It's nothing against Toadie. We welcome all such activities.
    I just want fair access for all players.

Is it so hard for someone to admit the translation error and fill the warehouses according to the bitmeup predictions given?
    I've never been interested in playing bitmeup, just about Damoria.
    In the English version there is only one game - Damoria.

Put the German version on google.translator = a completely different result.

For me, full storage is of great value when playing the game, I do not have to explain.

For administrators it's only a few minutes of time.

Making mistakes is human, the question is whether you want to correct the mistake or ignore it.

But this is not a FAIR-PLAY !!!